would like to introduce to you guys sunkist =)

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
ive seen other cars with it before the celica. just the celcia is the first i seen it done in orange. but its still rare.
ya i have seen dif colors on other cars also. but like you said that is also the first celica i have seen in orange. i say go for it would probly look pretty sweet.

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments and even the for the people that said they dont like it but appreciate my work and not being an ass like alot of ethugs lol. thanks. =) we all got our opinions. cant wait to get some power in this thing. looks are done. just brakes, engine, more suspension upgrades, etc needs to be done. hopefully 3-4 more years it will be completed to where i feel its complete.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow I really like it, and thats strang from me I usally dont like any wild colors, but I really like your car, Its good to see a relly done 7th gen, not to many around yet.

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dropped off the headlights and taillights at the body shop for the orange tinting i was talkin about. we will see. w00t w00t :woot: :banana: :headbang:

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some black housing and new rims and you would be set!! definately looks good though