Wrecked my civic :(

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was a damn good deal, but what was that guys problem? if he had 3 grand to give you, why didn't he just pony up on the insurance?
beats me. but, he said he has never had a single accident on record in his life. i guess he wanted to keep it that way.

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, sure it is, do they arrest people for not having insurance on their vehicles in your state?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats sad to hear, damn people coming to a COMPLETE stop

at least some good is coming out of ths thought ! :P

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that explains the 3 grand he gave you then! Punk didn't want to go to jail

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like everyone had a accident similar in damage. I know i did too. A big ass rider moving truck on coming turned in front of me at about 30mph, i hit him at about 5-10 with all 4 brakes locked up. My car slide under his bumper. It wasnt a hard hit but i had a nice dent in my hood similar to yours and broken right head light. I bought a new headlight from a friend for $50, and VIS CF hood for 500. Plus had to repaint my bumper and grill.

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bad luck dude :( I bashed mine up recently to, still waiting for insurance to pay out so I can get it fixed :(

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least it's not as bad as when I wrecked my Integ on the freeway. That was some crazy yet fun s**t.

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear u had a accident but hey you get to upgrade now =)