10+ Year Member
s**t actually looks good, especially for a Walter build. :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: From the stories you've told me, and from some of the stuff Ive seen on your car (bittercold meet), this looks damn good compared to them.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL at running STG2 N/A cam on boost!

decent build man... a little haggard, but cool.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good s**t walter

im definitely gonna have to see this in person?

ps what ever happened to you "best friend" you know who im talking about

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: From the stories you've told me, and from some of the stuff Ive seen on your car (bittercold meet), this looks damn good compared to them.
lol yeah i know.

LOL at running STG2 N/A cam on boost!

decent build man... a little haggard, but cool.
I know i know. I got the entire head for cheap with the crower cam in it. I thought that zex/comp 59300 cam was n/a so i said f**k it and left it in.

good s**t walter

im definitely gonna have to see this in person?

ps what ever happened to you "best friend" you know who im talking about
Im registering it tomarrow so I can drive it to see fast and furious :cool: Im actually getting tuned near you. Chris @ Xenocron april 20. My friend is getting tuned the 16th there too. I might go with her but idk if I can get off from work.

Are you talking about K20 vanilla rice? lol From what Ive heard he has a is300. I think his grandma bought it for him or something.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

LSD put in the tranny. Action clutch didnt like me and f**ked up. Car doesnt move at the moment,

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a different transmssion in there for like 2 days but the threads that hold it up were stripped. Drove down to nj and picked up a y8 tranny for $150, put the lsd and got it together.

Car goes on the dyno monday (4/20)
This was yesterday...

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

very conservative tune

I found out this dyno reads around 20% lower than other dynos. It is refered to as the heartbreaker dyno. This could be why the numbers look so low.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude how is xenocron? how do you like the guys over there cause when i get k-pro im thinking about getting tuned there

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude how is xenocron? how do you like the guys over there cause when i get k-pro im thinking about getting tuned there
Chris is the f**kin man. I didnt get the run around or anybullshit like that. The car idles great and pulls extremely hard uptop. check em out xenocron.com

My boys getting good with the kpro stuff. He tuned his car on it and it hasnt blown up or anything. He was saying that they have online tuners too. Idk much about it tho.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How in the hell do you get so much torque