10+ Year Member
wow, im excited for this..

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Action 2ms. I dont remember if I updated the thread but I got the center of the clutch redone by Action for $50. It was put back on a little while after the car was tuned.
how do you like it? what made you pick the ms over the md?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of intercooler is that? and whats the dimension? ive been tryin to find an intercooler that would allow me to keep my fogs for awhile and BAM! here u are rockin it lol.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow just noticed your build man.. never knew you were turbo cause of your signature being old.

Very nice progress and impressive numbers. Big props on a nice turbo D!

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of intercooler is that? and whats the dimension? ive been tryin to find an intercooler that would allow me to keep my fogs for awhile and BAM! here u are rockin it lol.
Its the Greddy type 24 or 36... I cant remember but I can tell you its f**king huge.lol If you trim the frame a little it will fit like a charm. The only two parts that needed to be trimmed were right behind the fog lights. If you take off your front bumper youll see what im talking about. I tried leveling them out with a hammer but I guess I couldnt hit hard enough.

wow just noticed your build man.. never knew you were turbo cause of your signature being old.

Very nice progress and impressive numbers. Big props on a nice turbo D!
Thakns. I need to make a new sig. That ones from like 3 years ago. Im using ubuntu now and havent figured out how to work paint. Once I figured it out il make a new one.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its the Greddy type 24 or 36... I cant remember but I can tell you its f**king huge.lol If you trim the frame a little it will fit like a charm. The only two parts that needed to be trimmed were right behind the fog lights. If you take off your front bumper youll see what im talking about. I tried leveling them out with a hammer but I guess I couldnt hit hard enough.

Holy s**t. the greedy type 24 is freakin expensive! hahaha most im willing to spend on an intercooler is roughly 300bucks. might just end up going with PWR

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t. the greedy type 24 is freakin expensive! hahaha most im willing to spend on an intercooler is roughly 300bucks. might just end up going with PWR
Yeah I got it on ebay used for $200. The ebay ones are alright as long as theyre not leaking. Might wanna look into those.

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so i just read this whole thread and the only thing that stuck was something about HESS selling beer?!! Fact or fiction?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On the dyno what PSI where you running? and Octane? Just curious at T1 I made 295whp and 230torque on 16psi and 91 octane. Am running comp cam 105300

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent been on here in a long time cause I didnt like where this site was going so let me update. I dont have pics but I think i can link to a vid on youtube that has the entire setup.

CURRENT MOD LIST AND VID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on0kbOx0Q-k

It now have AC and PS. Still a SOHC too. It has a custom made miniram from BMC racing and has a Snow Performance meth kit. I cant tell you the numbers because theyre secret. The car has a ton left in it tho. I can tell you that I broke into 11's with around 290whp in a heavy ej8 =). It was a big bet that I couldnt do it. I dout youll see anymore track vids unless its when I get booted off the track. lol Theres no way im caging this car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRecO-aPO40
11.9 run