Yay or nay?

PasswordJDoM

Dominic
quoting all those pics were useless.

OP, any updates?!
Nah, no updates on the ac relocate yet.. got sidetracked, switching interior lights to red, buying & painting mugen lip, and getting ready to diy paint my valve cover red or bronze..

Need to find a big square of plastic so i can "doll up" the relocate.

88todab16crx

Yea the cup holders are worthless. I have my radio down there then I open the lid to the cup holders to hide the radio. Its a great idea but I like the climate control where it is. Nothing wrong with being diffrent.

PasswordJDoM

Dominic
Does anyone know where a good place to get a sheet of hard plastic, like abs?

im having trouble finding any.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not by where you live. I know in Montclair there is a store called S & W Plastic Store.

5158 Holt Blvd
Montclair, CA 91763
(909) 621-4887

They sell alot of platic sheets, different colors and thicknesses.

but its way too far from where you live, not worth driving.

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol: I like the filler ideas.

I leave the forum for three days and this is what I come back to.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: I like the filler ideas.

I leave the forum for three days and this is what I come back to.
:rolf:

maybe you could relocate your cupholder to the center of the driver seat and buy a super big bendy straw...and have the cup holder light up! and a budda crystal that floats! oh oh oh! and NAWZ!

bendy straws ftw

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i am not sure if they ship. call them up. but im pretty sure you could find a plastic shop around your area. they are pretty common.

darian_hagen_9

what i did in my 98 acura el, (basically a civic ex for those who dont know), i used the cupholder/ shifter piece out of my parts civic (same as what you used), and relocated my CD deck down there, fits flush, and keeps the bright backlight out of your face during the night, ill get a picture when its not pouring rain so you can see what i mean

hely

hely
I did something similar. I actually relocated my stereo down there and reinstalled a factory radio up top. Better security plus I don't use my cupholders.