Yonaka catback exhaust

Irish92Drifter

Any one know if there good or not? i saw a set for my 91 Hatch that look pretty sweet....will they fit my stock Manafold?

emerican

Registered VIP
I have the yonaka exhaust and love it good tone perfect install everything. What do you mean will they fit your stock manifold it would be attaching to the cat converter.

Irish92Drifter

no... im getting the complete Catback exaust... all the way up to my Exhaust MF...my Cat is Rusted threw...and its leaking Carbon Liquid like Crazy... im replacing every piece of my exhaust all the way you to my engine Exhuast Manafold..

emerican

Registered VIP
Complete catback only goes from cat back
You mean header{manifold} back it should hook up fine if it says its manifold back then its made to hook to stock mani, why not just replace the cat and get the cat back you will have to buy a cat for it either way unless you plan to test pipe it.

Irish92Drifter

YEah i was an idiot... i ment to the Header... the only Problem i see is seeing if my Cat convertor is Good... or if i need to replace it... the exhaust System is only from the Catback... so idk what i should do... any Ideas?

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YEah i was an idiot... i ment to the Header... the only Problem i see is seeing if my Cat convertor is Good... or if i need to replace it... the exhaust System is only from the Catback... so idk what i should do... any Ideas?
Most of the yonaka exhaust I have seen are all catbacks. I have one too and im just about to hook it up but im waiting on my cat converter. I would replace the cat if I were you, if its no good. Do it right the first time. Goodluck bro

Irish92Drifter

thanx... yeah only thing with that is i bought the kit...and now i need to find a Cat converter... idk what dia. i need or High or low flow.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
think you wanna go with a high flow. and magna flow makes direct bolt ons

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanx... yeah only thing with that is i bought the kit...and now i need to find a Cat converter... idk what dia. i need or High or low flow.
you already bought the exhaust then? Heres a link for your year on magnaflow cats. The direct fit is always going to be more. You can always use your stock one too, that is if its still in good shape. I almost bought the magnaflow for mine but I found a used hi flow cat for alot cheaper such im on a budget.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/MagnaFlow/Section/Catalytic-Converters/Product-Line/MagnaFlow-Direct-Fit-Catalytic-Converters/Make/HONDA/Year/1991/?Ns=Rank|Asc