• Total voters

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I like Redbull because it doesn't give you that nasty comedown like all other energy drinks.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I stopped drinkin these in July, but on my way to HT's last Seattle meet my gf grabbed two cans of that Rockstar Citrus juice one(green can). Since then I'll buy one of those every other week. Good stuff.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like Amp, all except the purple cuz grape ftl. And there's one called Gazzu that tastes like cherry jolly ranchers

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rockstar and the java monster if i want something different.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I like Redbull because it doesn't give you that nasty comedown like all other energy drinks.
Are u crazy?,, RedBull had the worst "comedowns"..

i ride BMX ,, and i used to ride contests sponsored by RedBull..( i would drink a lott, lol)

and i'd be close to death the next day!! about to faint! ( my face used to have this crazy tingling feeling, like fuzzy)

i like the Black Ice Monster!!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i ride for the monster army, so i have a biais opinion :lol:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Mocha/Latte Rockstar. Or Black Full throttle can. Rockstar Punched. Don't really have a fav, but those are at the top.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Monster all the way.. The original green s**t. That stuff gives me an extra 7 hours. No other energy drink does that for me....

On the health note.. Energy drinks... yea, not so good for ya... but hell, I have one a month, if that. Only when I need it.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where is Dank at? I noticed that cocaine in his sig... I was going to buy that, but got scared... Liquid cocaine is brutal I hear! Has a new form of energy stimulation... Makes Taurine seem like sleeping pills

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where is Dank at? I noticed that cocaine in his sig... I was going to buy that, but got scared... Liquid cocaine is brutal I hear! Has a new form of energy stimulation... Makes Taurine seem like sleeping pills
hes in the chat, ill direct him thisway

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It taste like Fireball candy, but your drinking it. And anyway, its nothing like real coke. :cool:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It taste like Fireball candy, but your drinking it. And anyway, its nothing like real coke. :cool:
Where do you buy some of this stuff? What is the active ingreadient? I hear it's not Taurine, but something else... Just curious... Amazing name chosen from people with a sense of humor for people with a sense of humor (obviously the youth).. I can't see a 40+ guy getting a kick out of a drink called Cocaine:lol:

I still haven't tried it yet...

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spike Shooter makes me shake like a junkie! 6 times the cafeine of Red Bull in the same size can. Tastes kinda shitty, but DAMN! I was ZOOOOOMIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never had an energy drink. I had a sample of a java monster at sams club and I thought it tasted bad.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cocaine is pretty good. they changed the recipe a while back.

it used to taste like cough syrup and make ur throat numb.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cocaine is pretty good. they changed the recipe a while back.

it used to taste like cough syrup and make ur throat numb.
i cant find it anywhere.

it doesnt have alchol in it does it? maybe thats why i cant find it