Your First Car That You Had To Let Go With Tears In Your Eyes.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This was my first. Owned between 2003 and 2011. I keep in touch with the current owner, who keeps me updated on the mods and progress. I told him one day I'll buy it back for the same price he paid :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This was my first. Owned between 2003 and 2011. I keep in touch with the current owner, who keeps me updated on the mods and progress. I told him one day I'll buy it back for the same price he paid :lol:

This is, essentially, how I envision mine in my head (if I were to build it like I had originally planned, which I'm not lol). Aesthetically, though, I love it. Replace your wheels with Volk TE37's in sport bronze, and it's dead on to what I want. Simple and clean.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Sport 2WD 5 speed manual. My first car which I regret trading for a piece of s**t car which was 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix coupe. Although, if I never had that Pontiac I would've never had my civic I have today.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is, essentially, how I envision mine in my head (if I were to build it like I had originally planned, which I'm not lol). Aesthetically, though, I love it. Replace your wheels with Volk TE37's in sport bronze, and it's dead on to what I want. Simple and clean.
They were Honda HFP wheels, and uber rare. Even more so than te37's, so no way was I putting something else on :P

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ive had 5 cars my fist car was my 98 honda accord. I liked that car alot but i wrapped it around pole
I kept a chunk of wood off it. Only reason i really cared was because that was my only way of having a life. I lived 40 minutes away from my friends at school.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1977 vw beetle, had 98 accord black cloth seats, custom rear delete, all black in side, fire engine red outside, lowered, wheels, exhaust, chromed out motor, no heat, no air, just window action, 4 speed, MINT condition, no rust. i sold it for a camaro , worst mistake of my life

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I see the rarity, at first glance they look like shitty ricer wheels.
Idk where the emoticon for smacking you is, but uhh.. Insert here. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
the only one that i regret of course i didnt cry or anything, but i do miss my first car
93 ford tbird lx 5.0 HO different heads i believe they where gt40 been a long time since i did that, bbk intake, custom dual exhaust, eldebrock{spelling} intake mani, headers, larger tbody and more that i cant remember without really thinking about
ive owned faster cars, because the car wasnt super fast just a quick street car i daily drive, but it was my first car i got it when i was 16 and built the motor and did every mod to it so it was the first car i really hands on modified. So i defiantly hated to see it go it got hit by a deer and was so old and had been wrecked times before the insurance company just totaled it out. it was time to retire it though the motor had over 300,000 hard miles on it and was on its last leg.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only one that i regret of course i didnt cry or anything, but i do miss my first car
93 ford tbird lx 5.0 HO different heads i believe they where gt40 been a long time since i did that, bbk intake, custom dual exhaust, eldebrock{spelling} intake mani, headers, larger tbody and more that i cant remember without really thinking about
ive owned faster cars, because the car wasnt super fast just a quick street car i daily drive, but it was my first car i got it when i was 16 and built the motor and did every mod to it so it was the first car i really hands on modified. So i defiantly hated to see it go it got hit by a deer and was so old and had been wrecked times before the insurance company just totaled it out. it was time to retire it though the motor had over 300,000 hard miles on it and was on its last leg.
s**t I've even got memories with that car. That b***h was fun on the interstate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
^ lol oh yea it was
eventually when i got the extra money to blow im going to scoop up another 5.0 tbird and make it my project i see them all the time for good prices and even with the 5.0 HO since its a tbird it dosent come up as a sportscar on insurance like a mustang does

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For me it was my 95 Milano Red EJ1. I loved that car and just crusin thru thru the countryside. I busted a lot of knuckles working on that thing. I was forced to get rid of it when i stopped by a state trooper.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
For me it was my 95 Milano Red EJ1. I loved that car and just crusin thru thru the countryside. I busted a lot of knuckles working on that thing. I was forced to get rid of it when i stopped by a state trooper.
forced??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

The "tears" part is metaphorical, we are all men here and agree that men don't shed a tear. Even if there are shards of glass flying into our face, after ant bites, and wasp stings, and Chuck Norris punches :drinking: :party1:

Last edited by a moderator: