Your Style

bmac9269

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought itd be fun just to try a thread and see how many people posted on it so here it is...
post what style you design you car after or what look you go after whether its JDM, ricer, or another type of style. we will see how this goes!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jdm...:thumbs up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine is jdm/white trash

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i like the flush look, JDM look and euro look. not feeling rust, driving poles, useless wings, body kits, too many vinyl graphics, and clear tail lights. its all about function and form. not name brands and bling.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Creative look. I like to be creative and stay away as far as possible from mainstream looks.

Aka my tail lights.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like the flush look, JDM look and euro look. not feeling rust, driving poles, useless wings, body kits, too many vinyl graphics, and clear tail lights. its all about function and form. not name brands and bling.
Flush, JDM and EDM provide absolutely no function. In fact, anything you listed that you like is just as useless as the "useless wing" that you listed. And the name brands are the ones that provide the "functional" products. Im sorry, Im not trying to be a d**k. But your post was just highly contradictory.

Last edited:

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the functional stock look. I like things to look like they could've rolled off the showroom floor. I want to make my car "the way it should have" been done. which is very subjective. But i really like keeping things functional but like they belong.

I think thats why i don't like older subaru's cuz they look like they built a car and then decided they forgot a spoiler, hood scoop and exhaust so they just "slapped" it on.

I can like certain body kits and all that stuff if it looks like it flows well and belongs on the car.

bmac9269

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Creative look. I like to be creative and stay away as far as possible from mainstream looks.

Aka my tail lights.
i dont think your tail lights are that far from the norm..... i did mine just like yours a longggg time back but took it off

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I go for the "WTF, That s**t is different" look...who wants to be the same...it is a lot easier though in the Mazda world than the Honda one...

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont think your tail lights are that far from the norm..... i did mine just like yours a longggg time back but took it off
I'm the only one in my town that has tail lights like mine. Everyone elses are stock, or fully black.
So it's creative to me :what:

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty much whatever looks good. I have OEM JDM, CDM, and UKDM parts in my car. I'm not a fan of roof racks, tow hooks, and body kit. I'm kinda biased towards certain brands and replicas.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like keeping the visible parts as OEM as possible, but then building the crap out of the engine and suspension and such stuff that's "hidden". Actually pondering finding a OEM headunit to put in rather than the aftermarket unit that a previous owner installed, cause I think it just looks a lot better that way.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ He likes the "hairy" style.....because thats what its all aboot!!!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drive an automatic... with shiny rims.. and loud exhaust.. guess that makes me a ricer.. LOL