yvettes H22 EK Build

AllMotorH22EK

5+ Year Member
whats your future plans? wheels possibly?
Yea i want some white 16" wheels I'm still not sure which ones to get. So many too choose from. I'm content with my blades right now though. I wanna get some lensos an some slicks first then I prolly shop for some new rims.

Thanks
Yvette

ek9h22

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice how much did the header cost and where can i get them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just curious but what do you do for a living?

projectem-1

looking good... check out my build i just put my h23a in my 2000 civic si. maybe you can help me out with some questions i have. Did you use a conversion harness? Im running innovative mounts and it looks like you have more space next to the head by the shock tower. Did you have to upgrade your Fuel pump? send me some pics of your engine bay so that i can cross reference the two and see if im missing something. thanks and GLWB...:cool:

AllMotorH22EK

5+ Year Member
just curious but what do you do for a living?
Lol. Well I just finished collage so I don't have a full-time job yet. I do alot of side jobs and I am also a Safty inspection and emissions technician, so I inspect cars for a friends garage from time to time. Lol but that's about it right now =).

Just to keep you guys updated. I just ordered some 23" slicks with some 13" lenso rims. I should be receiving them Ina couple of weeks. I'll post up some pics Wen they get here.

Thanks
Yvette

projectem-1

could use some help form a fella H swap lol. i just realized i dont have the harness that hooks up to the ecu that also attaches to the engine harness. which one should i use thanks for the help:lol: