5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still look'n good :thumbup:
why the no front bumper?

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, yea the bumper might no fit with all that piping for the intercooler but I could be wrong, wait got the OP to tell us.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it all, but those tails are killing it for me

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea stock oem bumper has issues with the piping, my bys bumper is cracked due to hitting wood on the freeway. and yea alot of ppl don't like the taillights but they get used to them when they're all the way behind me lol.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks great. is that a non honda color? sucks about being rear ended.

and another thing, why did all the potential buyers keep backing out? thats a clean ass ride

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks and it's a GM color.

most buyers didn't have money and the offers they had were ridiculous lol. and plus i had bad synchros in my tranny but a new LS tranny is in while the gsr is getting rebuilt.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've gotten a lot of flakers about my car too..both of the ones im trying to sell actually..
where is your piping/intercooler hitting? i think my intercooler is bigger than yours and piping is routed the same

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's hitting the bottom of the bumper. i already cut shaved it but it's hitting enough where it's pulling it down and leaving a gap on the bottom of the headlights

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's hitting the bottom of the bumper. i already cut shaved it but it's hitting enough where it's pulling it down and leaving a gap on the bottom of the headlights
ah i had that problem too.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just dremeled little bit off at a time till the two didn't hit eachother anymore.
I had to do the same for my c-west too. Alot of cutting for that one.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i think i found a solution for no front bumper.... results will be up soon!! lol

1991CivicEf9

Cruiser
Good to see it's coming back together, I always liked Ferios. Only thing I don't like as well, is the tails, Other than that it's goin' great!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
-shrug i love the tails