Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When a zombie infection is spreading everywhere, and I decide to leave land where the infection does not exist, my reasoning is retarded? That makes a lot of sense.

On the other hand, I do agree with the Hawaii idea. But you do need a way of transportation to get there. And that's where the cruise ship will come in handy:D
Flying :lol:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The continuing problem with the cruise ship is that you will have to go back to land eventually to resupply.

Sure, you can fish for food and the desalination pumps will run for awhile but eventually you will run out of fuel. Your crew will get scurvy. Sanitary conditions will deteriorate.

If the docks are not overrun with zombies, the folks that survive there are going to be very paranoid. They are going to kill or quarantine your ass.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The continuing problem with the cruise ship is that you will have to go back to land eventually to resupply.

Sure, you can fish for food and the desalination pumps will run for awhile but eventually you will run out of fuel. Your crew will get scurvy. Sanitary conditions will deteriorate.

If the docks are not overrun with zombies, the folks that survive there are going to be very paranoid. They are going to kill or quarantine your ass.
:lol:

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With what? That water pressure has to come from somewhere? Oh thats right, the generators aren't running![/QUOTE]

buckets my friend Buckets lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
With what? That water pressure has to come from somewhere? Oh thats right, the generators aren't running!
buckets my friend Buckets lol[/QUOTE]

Sooooo.. Your going to put out a fire on a cruise ship with buckets? What you going to do? run down to the ocean, scoop some up, run back up, throw that on the fire, run back down and run abck up?

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol no no with rope tie it to the handle and lower it down then back up, and maybe theres a pool on deck

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the event of a cruise ship fire, you can use small explosive devices to blow holes in the hull. The incoming water will extinguish your fire.....

Uh-oh...fire's out but we gotta' new problem.:lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
so be a pirate, too... and we can just take the retards over. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In the event of a cruise ship fire, you can use small explosive devices to blow holes in the hull. The incoming water will extinguish your fire.....

Uh-oh...fire's out but we gotta' new problem.:lol:
:rolf:

Oh wait.. They never thought this would happen did they? The cruise ship idea has no problems!!!

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just had a thought about the hawaii idea. i mean.. couldn't hawaii get infected? considering commerical travel i.e. curise ships and airlines couldn't the infection cross into that area? i mean.. thats how some viruses and diesases have cross countries, you get an infected person who DOESN'T know there infected of any means.. and BHAM.. infection spreads like wild fire. couldn't hawaii or other islands have the same fate?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just live in the jungle and be like rambo

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just had a thought about the hawaii idea. i mean.. couldn't hawaii get infected? considering commerical travel i.e. curise ships and airlines couldn't the infection cross into that area? i mean.. thats how some viruses and diesases have cross countries, you get an infected person who DOESN'T know there infected of any means.. and BHAM.. infection spreads like wild fire. couldn't hawaii or other islands have the same fate?
That's what the compound is for :lol:

You quarantine them for a week. Make sure nothings going down. Look 'em over for anything bites, ect. After a week and a thorough inspecting of them for any diseases and/or cuts, they are good.

Since the infection is NOT airborne, you do not have to worry about the infection being contracted through breathing. It can only be transmitted through fluid to fluid transmission. Biting, spitting, sexual intercourse, ect. ect.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you have to think about birds on this zombie s**t. If the disease is transmitted through biting then birds will be pecking the s**t out of those zombies therefore turning into those little zombie fuks and trying to peck on us. Im sure hawaii got some pretty big ass birds too.