Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i am legend was not about zombies...

i think we need to be talking about george romero type zombies. things like 28 days later aren't really zombies.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NR, love the new sig addition. and the ONLY reason i chose to go to the ship instead is....well exactly how do you plan to get to HI?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NR, love the new sig addition. and the ONLY reason i chose to go to the ship instead is....well exactly how do you plan to get to HI?
x2 on the sig, though i think the japanese part should be oshiri ni hameru... or maybe oshiri ni ireru. chin chin ga anata no oshiri ni hameta. :rolf: suki deshita ka? kimochikatta ne. heh heh heh.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cruise ships will shoot the f**k out of pirates when they see them. They tell everyone "go to your cabins" then they shoot them.

So that is how you get away from the pirates.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2 on the sig, though i think the japanese part should be oshiri ni hameru... or maybe oshiri ni ireru. chin chin ga anata no oshiri ni hameta. :rolf: suki deshita ka? kimochikatta ne. heh heh heh.
I swear your such a nerd.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With zombies, the infection is going to spread FAST! What are the chances of getting attacked by pirates? It's a lot less chance of getting attacked by a zombie if you're on land. As far as the food and fuel goes, that's what the mini-side boats are for. It would be risky, but when supplies were running low we would use the boats to stock up on more supplies.(while doing so, saving those who are not infected) All of you can stay on land trying to fight off the zombies, but Mugenkid, me and whoever else is joining, will be living it up on the Royal Carribbean party boat:D:headbang: haha
You are right, the infections is going to spread fast, but everyone with a Zombie Plan is going to survive. After so long, people will learn to avoid and defend themselves from Zombies. But how are you going to defend yourself from people who have a Zombie plan of taking over everyone that wasn't infected? (i.e. pirates)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dam i needa take a s**t, but im waiting for my gf to get here for lunch wtfff

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You are right, the infections is going to spread fast, but everyone with a Zombie Plan is going to survive. After so long, people will learn to avoid and defend themselves from Zombies. But how are you going to defend yourself from people who have a Zombie plan of taking over everyone that wasn't infected? (i.e. pirates)
The last pirate attack on a cruise ship that I remember was nearly 3years ago. As long as you stay below deck you're good. I'd rather take my chances with pirates:guns:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
until they launch some molitov cocktails and set the ship on fire, then you're f**ked.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
until they launch some molitov cocktails and set the ship on fire, then you're f**ked.
that's when you escape on the life vessels and haul ass to land. But like I said, I would rather take my chances with pirates first.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's when you escape on the life vessels and haul ass to land. But like I said, I would rather take my chances with pirates first.
Who said we'd let you get close to land? We don't know if you have been infected or not? :what:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The last pirate attack on a cruise ship that I remember was nearly 3years ago. As long as you stay below deck you're good. I'd rather take my chances with pirates:guns:
So, just because the last pirate attack was 3 years ago, it won't happen again when everyone is panicing? :what:

Your reasoning is completely retarded.

but your surrounded by water so just put the fire out :hitlol:
With what? That water pressure has to come from somewhere? Oh thats right, the generators aren't running!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's it, I'm going to be a pirate when the Zombies come.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, just because the last pirate attack was 3 years ago, it won't happen again when everyone is panicing? :what:

Your reasoning is completely retarded.
When a zombie infection is spreading everywhere, and I decide to leave land where the infection does not exist, my reasoning is retarded? That makes a lot of sense.

On the other hand, I do agree with the Hawaii idea. But you do need a way of transportation to get there. And that's where the cruise ship will come in handy:D