Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it's dieing off.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
10 pages in less than 24 hours... I doubt it's dying off yet.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

It suprised the s**t out of me this morning when I woke up and checked it out :lol:

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They smell blood don't they? They'd eventually find you.
techincally no.. because of the dead part. but they would be able to sense movement and have good hearing. Unless there from the infection of 28 Days later or I AM LEGEND, there not zombies though, just infected humans.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a zombie fall out shelter.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
best thread ever! i would just load a whole bunch of sniper rifles in an air balloon and travel the world. sniping zombie or innocent people every time i land.......... i may do this anyway w/ or without zombies.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
asked my friend this question...

(8:37:27 PM) dennis: what would you do if a zombie attack happened?
(8:37:44 PM) Jeffro: steal an nsx
(8:38:01 PM) dennis: ....... what?
(8:38:13 PM) Jeffro: MrJeffr0 (8:36:31 PM): steal an nsx
(8:38:52 PM) dennis: how the f**k would that help you last in the attack?
(8:39:09 PM) Jeffro: vtec
s**t, dude! I lauhed so hard my wife thought I lost it!

I'm still sticking with Wal mart, until something better comes along. I can even park a couple of vehicles in the garage part have new tires and oil changes all hooked up and ready to roll. I'd drive whatever, too. I don't even care. One f**king car breaks down I'll jack another from some house or lot because NOONE WILL BE THERE!!

HELLO CARS I CAN"T AFFORD!!!!Imagine running over squishy bodied zombies in a f**king Porsche or something else fairly exotic.

Or getting your hands on the bad ass vehicles you see driving around because you know FULL WELL that all those douchebags with the 500 thousand dollar cars don't have a Zombie Apocalypse plan

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well along with going to chuck norris's house..must buy myself a mustang, get a cool dog, and for sure im gonna stay away from the zombie's gf's..dont want them hunt'n me down

although i heard zombie girls are quite irresistable :banana:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, dude! I lauhed so hard my wife thought I lost it!

I'm still sticking with Wal mart, until something better comes along. I can even park a couple of vehicles in the garage part have new tires and oil changes all hooked up and ready to roll. I'd drive whatever, too. I don't even care. One f**king car breaks down I'll jack another from some house or lot because NOONE WILL BE THERE!!

HELLO CARS I CAN"T AFFORD!!!!Imagine running over squishy bodied zombies in a f**king Porsche or something else fairly exotic.

Or getting your hands on the bad ass vehicles you see driving around because you know FULL WELL that all those douchebags with the 500 thousand dollar cars don't have a Zombie Apocalypse plan
All the roads will be clogged with cars from dipshits panicking and trying to evacuate. You won't be going anywhere on the road.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, its not dieing off. Its a word day and I've got the internet, the real expert (self proclaimed) is back in the game.

To the poster about gay zombies (noob)
Less talk about gay zombies or just read the whole post noob, you can still get infected if you have butt secks with a zombie.

^^
that's so gross. i have this visual of rotting flesh sloughing off while she's doing it... ugh... i think it made myself feel sick...

... how would a zombie smell blood? they're not vampires. :shock: they're dead people... :what:
Yep, I don't think they smell blood. I think they have heightened sense, like sound and motion detection, because they always see the slightest movements in the movies.

I'll be in the secluded wilderness sipping on my hot cup of pine straw tea with no zombies to be found
Thats exactly right. Get away from the zombies, don't go after them. Trust me, I am sure there will be plenty for everyone on the way to where ever you plan on hiding out at

lol all you guys picking loud ass weapons and loud ass vehicles.

Better you than me though, you'll attract them all and I can get away lol.
Someone that finally is thinking long term, not short term.

Don't these guys realize that within a month there would be no electricity, no fuel, and very little supplies. Everything would be marshal law and its not like all the gas stations are going to be abandoned. After the first wave of zombies, people are going to start rationing and collecting supplies. The barter system would take over and you better have something to offer.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^to the wilderness post, i would have to disagree, what if zombies just happen to wonder out into the woods.. MORE chances your ass is f**ked because in the wilderness, there will be other animals and life form out there, and how are you to hide, when zombies can hide just as well.. all those trees and plants and noises out there, you wouldnt even notice if zombie walks near and tears you a new a*****e.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i anticipate that the majority of people will initially flock to populated areas to hoard supplies. they'll get stuck in the city limits as the zombies begin breaching, and it will basically be a manslaughter-genocide for the first week or so. after some time has passed and everyone within the city has been killed the zombies will need to move on to find more victims, slowly vacating the city. suddenly the city is a goldmine again for supplies so survivors that were hiding out in the boonies begin taking recon trips into the city to gather guns, ammo, fuel, food. the zombies will most likely catch on to the survivors' camps which will keep them on the move, like indians hunting buffalo.. we are the buffalo.

all the while im sipping bacardi on the deck of a 1000' cruise ship, basking in the sun listening to the screams of the idiots on the mainland that thought a walmart would be a safe place to bunker down :rolf:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i will be nearby your ship, on my cloud, smoking that dooojaaaaaaa

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All the roads will be clogged with cars from dipshits panicking and trying to evacuate. You won't be going anywhere on the road.
Again where my M113 will come in handy

I'll have to go around the semis but cars? No problem :Devil:

You know, assuming I can actually get one from a National Guard Armory. If I don't get my ass zombie munched on the way there.:suprise:

Everybody keeps repeating M4 for distance. :???: It's still a .223. I'd rather use a scoped Winchester .308. A .308 has a lot more mass. The bullet will be exploding their brains out of a softball size hole in the back of their skull long before they hear the report.
Keep a mini Uzi for close quarters stuff. I'd have to carry a lot of 9mm ammo though.
If I was on top of the Super Wal-Mart? A .22LR would be nice.

Another problem with the cruise ship? You will eventually have to put in to port for re-supply.
You are going to find very hungry zombies hanging out on the docks or very paranoid survivors who will seize your ship and quarantine your ass.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^to the wilderness post, i would have to disagree, what if zombies just happen to wonder out into the woods.. MORE chances your ass is f**ked because in the wilderness, there will be other animals and life form out there, and how are you to hide, when zombies can hide just as well.. all those trees and plants and noises out there, you wouldnt even notice if zombie walks near and tears you a new a*****e.
Which brings me to my original post. I'm telling you guys, my hideout is failproof.

As for me, I think I would live in a cave somewhere in the mountains. I could build a gate guarding the entrance, and of course that's the only way in or out so no sneaky zombies for me.:nono: As for weapons, I would grab a rifle w/ scope, shotgun, and a basic handgun with a shitload of ammo for them at a gun shop while I was escaping. As for food, living in the mountains surrounded by wilderness, I wouldn't have to worry about food or water, or firewood.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^thats when ill swoop down from my cloud and slice up some zombie f**ks!