Zoom zoom zoom...wait what?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i don't leave anything in my car, i take sunglasses, everything with me, sometimes i just leave the top down so if they really want to look, they wont cut my top or do something dumb

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hah yeah for sure. I try to keep my car as empty as I possibly can. Sometimes its hard though.

Well I'm going to scope out the FedEx guy so I can get an update in this thread ;)

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics of knob

sorry to hear about the haters, modding cars comes with some baggage : (

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
security with a proximity sensor. can program it to detect motion in a certain amount of area. Hard top sounds good though!!!!! lol good excuse to buy it too. theft

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nah I don't have the knob yet, I was just saying I'd be more scared if that or the wheel got jacked haha. I'm hoping the knob comes today!!

BUUUT....guess what I got ;)

And, since I love chrome and brushed aluminum goodies, I got these. They're stick on rivet tips basically, just to add a little touch.

Here's an example..

The quality of the spoiler is pretty good. I always thought it was fiberglass, but unfortunately it's just ABS plastic which kind of upset me, but what can ya do. One thing that did suprise me is, everyone online said these stick on by double sided tape. I was always kinda weirded out by that, cause it could just fly off on the highway, and smack...your out 200$ lol. But, it came with C shaped brackets that go on the bottom of the spoiler on the sides, and grips around the side of your trunk lid, and you have a screw to adjust tightness. AWESOME! So the pictures here are just held on by the brackets, so if there's any gaps, thats because it's not taped down in the middle.

Anyways, hope you guys approve! Should I keep it black, or paint it to match? I dont think I've seen a painted to match KG Works spoiler yet...hmmm...could look dope...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i kinda wanna say keep it black since your mudflaps arent painted to match and your top is black. i also see a sexy green sway bar in the background =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah, I dig the black/blue contrast, but I think the spoiler will look sick as hell painted. But we'll see, I'll probably stick with black for awhile, if I get a hardtop, that will be blue, and I will probably paint to match it then.

The swaybar is a Suspension Techniques front bar for an EK, sold it to a friend like 6 months ago and he still hasn't picked it up haha.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a hard top, then for sure paint it. and yeah i figured thats what it was. its the exact one i want. you should sell it again, real cheap =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nah he's gonna pick it up hopefully next week :P

Well I decided to just install it and keep it black for awhile. Also installed the rivet heads...looks pretty slick in my opinion.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, painted would looks sick too, if you paint do HT/spoiler and GV lip, :drool:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that almost makes me want tan interior! O_o hahaha. Looks gooood.

thanks somejaykid :thumbup:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Paint match the spoiler, also why oh why on the rims...they look terrible IMO...car looks good though...

Hardtops can be found for cheap if you search...I picked mine up in great shape for $180...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the input, the spoiler will stay black until I get a mariner blue hardtop. The black contrast is good for now.

Where the f**k did you get one for 180$? I've searched all around this country, and the cheapest price I've found is 500$. Find me one for 180$ and I will be all over it lol.

The wheels are a love/hate deal, depending what you like. For under 400$ shipped, figured what the hell, gives me stance and they're perfect daily wheels for out here in Colorado. They're not going anywhere until I get a set of 14" RPF1's :thumbup:

that stance is nasty.

the spoiler looks good to!
Thanks man :thumbup:

Sick. Fast back would even be siiiickkkkerrrr!!! Do it.
Haha I wish. Too bad I don't have an extra 2 grand to get one ;)