vtec? is it overated or not?

gleaminrimz

5+ Year Member
i think we should all be screwin at the guy hu started this thread....hmmm..... lol.

Where has he gone?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Instead of posting the same thing three times in here, cry your ass off to a mod if you want it closed so damn bad...
:wave: shut up and do the wave!

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
^^^ i didnt understand half of what you said, but did you just call me emo? how does a havin a gsr make me emo?

and no, ive never been to japan. and what makes you think they dont care about hondas over there? ive seen some nice civics and integras from japan.
yea i called you EMO & everyboby else thats EMO when somebody say your 1.8ltr is garbo!!!!! a civic Si is fast if thats the only car you ever drove of course!!!!!! like i said being to japan its OVERRATED we take things here in america & over rate the s**t!!! when i was there i seen like 4 tegs & skylines left & right i was only ther for 2 months!!!! look at how many honda junkies panties get wet whe n the see a jdm itr.....we over rate it, thats a an every day car like your aunts nieghbors accord!!

i've seen some nice tegs & civics in japan too your point?? if your ever go to japan you'll seee what i mean

gleaminrimz

5+ Year Member
ok mayb its different in america...in the uk people dont give a shyt about hondas...its really uppsetting.....hondas are the underdogs here...everyone here has got their head so far up their ass to appericiate hondas!

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
ok mayb its different in america...in the uk people dont give a shyt about hondas...its really uppsetting.....hondas are the underdogs here...everyone here has got their head so far up their ass to appericiate hondas!
exactly in japan they could careless about honda & its vtec.....but once again dont get me wrong its a marvel of engine tech.:twisted:

8urcivic

EastCoast Honda Meet Boss
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
imo if you run boost......go non vtec.....but if your building an all motor setup cant go wrong with the extra power that vtec gives.

like i have always said,
"vtec is an excuse for power that should be there the entire time."

its all opinionated.....this convo will always be argued.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
all you have to do is look at what the pro's are running and who's running the fastest.

BTW, who the f**k comes on a honda civic site and says VTEC is overrated?!!?!?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all you have to do is look at what the pro's are running and who's running the fastest.

I agree, this site has gotten so bad about things like this, too many people on this site talking down on Hondas and its a HONDA civic site, what is up with these people.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, this site has gotten so bad about things like this, too many people on this site talking down on Hondas and its a HONDA civic site, what is up with these people.
you mean the people who have there friends come on and talk about s**t?
then we have the people, who just post whore, the people who have no technical info to post, in a technical thread.
yeah lots of those.

notice how i havent chimed in on this stupid f**king thread?
its pointless.

just like the D vs B
H vs B
K vs B
Turbo vs NA
Import vs Domestic
VTEC vs NON-VTEC

IT'S ALL PREFERENCE PEOPLE!

(btw, Firefox spell check pwns)

Last edited:

Hsicivic90

beware of the ED's
5+ Year Member
ok i just want to say this any honda engine is a good engine they always make good stuff and it doesnt matter whats under the hood you can always have fun in a honda so can we all agree on something for a change if you want vtec then get it if you dont then dont and if your not sure there is more then enough info on the internet and this site alone to help you make up your mind so do what you want and leave everyone else out of it like green said guys its all personal preference

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green, do you have the authority to close this thread, you should. Also how do you use the firefox spell check? I have firefox, its TITS

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member

:?: common sense would tell a person that says VTEC is overrated on a honda civic site is some that drives a civic & prefers A non-VTEC motor.....last time i checked there are non-VTEC civics right? correct me if im wrong???? oh & dont worry i'll wait:roll:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:?: common sense would tell a person that says VTEC is overrated on a honda civic site is some that drives a civic & prefers A non-VTEC motor.....last time i checked there are non-VTEC civics right? correct me if im wrong???? oh & dont worry i'll wait:roll:
a civic without VTEC is like a 6 cylinder mustang.

:roll:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have a good memorial day everyone!