10+ Year Member
hoooooly cow!
i'm waiting until this dude wins ROTM to even bother entering...:???:

whitecivic00

who?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ghostsi
Not to take away from your spot light but i was here first. Just joking, nice ass car though, but it seems to me that you spent alot of money making your car what it is now and i can see why you gotten alot of applause. When you could of have what i have already. But each others rides are our own and we create our cars in our vision of style that we like. Heres a pic of my 00 Si,
um ok...yea..other then that.. thanks for all the comments..

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EM1_ProJect
i think they are called "splitters". some kinda wind difflector thing. they are probably useful somehow...but i think they would look better OFF in his case. even tho his car is sick as hell!
actually they are called canards, splitters go underneath the front bumper

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Silver-Shooter
actually they are called canards, splitters go underneath the front bumper
do eather one of them do anything for ya/

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really, they are meant to direct air flow on race cars, but on daily drivers they are more for decoration. pretty neat lookin tho.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by whitecivic00
um ok...yea..other then that.. thanks for all the comments..
what thats all you can say. just wondering though how have spent on your car already. me i would of just sold the ex and bought a si, and then paint it white since your into the show thing. I have a pearl white si, even though it was ebp, and about the only thing i regret but am changing soon is that my engine bay is still ebp.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride. It's bring out the cf hood on white w/ some blck wheels w/polished lip. But it still looks great as is

whitecivic00

who?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ghostsi
what thats all you can say. just wondering though how have spent on your car already. me i would of just sold the ex and bought a si, and then paint it white since your into the show thing. I have a pearl white si, even though it was ebp, and about the only thing i regret but am changing soon is that my engine bay is still ebp.
its just fun to build up things...thats why my engine bay is sitll white...but like u said...each to its own...and i apologize that my car isnt pearl white...i love tafetta white and itll stay that way..

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think your car is s**t its ugly and gay, its not rice enough. its just like totally gay.

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with your color of white, the pearl in mine is sometime hard to see, differances in light brings it out. Probably the best thing i found out about a whie car is when its clean it hides any fine scratches. Funny thing though we both kind of have the same concept of color to our civics being white, with CF hood and black wheels with polished lip, I dont have quite the interior you do thats for sure.