Not open for further replies.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Like the title says, all the exterior is f**k up, so no panels f/s, good oem suspension, windows are in mint cond, no engine, but good auto tranny, mounts,auto ecu, all the interior including panels, airbags,dash, seats, etc
All prices are OBO, I'm up for trades, need ls block and b16a2 head , or let me know what you have, buyer pays for shipping, from 34769 florida, prefer pick up, but I will ship
thanks

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
also looking for a rear disk brake setup for a 95 dx coupe

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it a 2 or 4 dr? if its a 2 door i need the passenger side window switch (just the button switch).

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I have all of those but just shoot me some offers, by the way is a coupe automatic tranny

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i need the black inner rubber liner for the rear and front fender

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey PM me when you get this...is the interior color TYPE K (dark gray)?? if so i need the front speaker covers and the glove box handle...

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hey PM me when you get this...is the interior color TYPE K (dark gray)?? if so i need the front speaker covers and the glove box handle...
yes it is.
just throw me an offer and we'll see

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
throw me offers on anything you want/need.....is hard to give prices so let me know

ikillradio

Do you have the two front fender liners, i dont think they are rubber, but if that is what deracho is talking about he has dibs

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
do you have the stock catalytic converter? i desperately need one!!
sorry for keep you waiting bro , I don't have any because the car was stolen before the partout and the mofo thiefs put blocks rigth under the cat and the downpipe, need anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.