5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wanna trade? lol. good job so far =)

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh, I haven't memorized factory paint codes b/c mine isn't, it's off of an infinite g35.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why haven't any of us seen many pictures of your car? I say you take some damn pictures and throw them up on a thread:evil:
too lazy, plus I don't even have my front cover on or my headlights, I've had my car since 2003 aka, I had a body kit, so I'm doing a little de-ricing on it, but no one can tell me my back bumper doesn't look sexy. Buddy club rear w/ the defusers painted black. And I do all my own painting and body work. I've been doing it since I was sixteen in a shop, I'm now 21, and I work in a shop where nothing is less than 10 years old and the best shop within at least 150 miles quality wise, we have a lot of mercedes and bmw's now, but we did an all over lamborghini diablo once
http://www.blairautobody.com Here is where I work, I buff and cut out all the trash out of every car that leaves and all paint looks as good as or better than factory, but we aren't always going for slick, if its a chevrolet truck and say we paint it and ours is too slick, then we have to re-spray it with more texture. I have a few pics w/o the bumper, I'll pm them to you. I'm not rice b/c I know more than anyone around b/c I hang around the local dyno tuner and all the info rubs off over the years. Plus lots of experience. I'm about to buy a factory bumper from keystone new for $100, a spoon lip, ek sides, h&r/tokico shock combos, and that is about it.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And I have black wheels with a polished lip now, I painted the konig monsoons that were on there and saved myself a lot of money doing so, I'm uploading pics and will get a link up real soon.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
too lazy, plus I don't even have my front cover on or my headlights, I've had my car since 2003 aka, I had a body kit, so I'm doing a little de-ricing on it, but no one can tell me my back bumper doesn't look sexy. Buddy club rear w/ the defusers painted black. And I do all my own painting and body work. I've been doing it since I was sixteen in a shop, I'm now 21, and I work in a shop where nothing is less than 10 years old and the best shop within at least 150 miles quality wise, we have a lot of mercedes and bmw's now, but we did an all over lamborghini diablo once
http://www.blairautobody.com Here is where I work, I buff and cut out all the trash out of every car that leaves and all paint looks as good as or better than factory, but we aren't always going for slick, if its a chevrolet truck and say we paint it and ours is too slick, then we have to re-spray it with more texture. I have a few pics w/o the bumper, I'll pm them to you. I'm not rice b/c I know more than anyone around b/c I hang around the local dyno tuner and all the info rubs off over the years. Plus lots of experience. I'm about to buy a factory bumper from keystone new for $100, a spoon lip, ek sides, h&r/tokico shock combos, and that is about it.
Sounds sick, still not going to agree with your rear bumper, but you can pull it off. You're right, you know more than alot of people on here, so we respect that. Lookin' forward to some pictures.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its prolly late for this suggestion, but if your going to paint the bumpers etc... I would recommend paint from paintscratch.com. They can match the EXACT color on your car from the factory. My roomate used it on his car and it looked great. Also, their feedback is great and lots of people have suggested that it can look as good as factory paint if you just take some extra time and do a few extra little steps. Nothing though that the average person cant do though.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its prolly late for this suggestion, but if your going to paint the bumpers etc... I would recommend paint from paintscratch.com. They can match the EXACT color on your car from the factory. My roomate used it on his car and it looked great. Also, their feedback is great and lots of people have suggested that it can look as good as factory paint if you just take some extra time and do a few extra little steps. Nothing though that the average person cant do though.
I can mix the paint myself, we have a mixing bank, I'm a professional. I do bodywork day in and day out. I won the alabama state vica championship and placed 5th in the U.S and I didn't even finish one catagory. needless to say, I painted my hatch door jambs and all, I can do better than anyone you/ve probably ever met, no offense. And I'm gonna blend on the fenders so you'll never know I painted it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Threadjack!!!! Omg Omg Omg!!!!! Stop It Right Now Or I'm Reporting You!!!!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hatch bay ftw, very clean! Sedan is such a sleeper.
Well, I have more pics of the hatch, the only reason that it is only the back is b/c I was taking the pics of my skunk2 megapower exhaust. The paint is great on the red car all over. The middle of the hood on the cowl part is metallic black, and the entire roof is metallic black. There is Integra seats and it has black interior, integra rear brakes,the motor is nothing but business.
Ls/vtec(B18b1w/ P72 head)
Y21 tranny w/ Lsd
Eagle H beam rods
Mahle 12.5:1 cr forged pistons
Azracemachine crank girdle
Gsr windage tray
GSR main cap bolts
GSR oil pickup tube
CTR N1 crankshaft pulley
Unorthodox racing alternator pulley
Fidanza cam gears
Crower 2 stage 2 cams
Crower titanium retainers and dual valve springs
Msd blaster ss external coil
Msd super conductor 8.5mm plug wires
Professional Products intake manifold
Professional Products 68 mm tb
Dc sports Stainless "Type R" header w/ 2.5" collector
Matrix SRI
RC 440 cc injectors
Hondata S200
Skunk2 mega power exhaust
Omni jdm test pipe
Short shifter
Fidanza 7.5 Lb flywheel
NOPI stage 1 clutch
Oil catch can
AVID solid billet motor mounts
"Mugen" valve cover
Integra rear brake conversion
cf duckbill spoiler
Carbon fiber hood
sparco hood pins
and too much outside loving to tell.

You asked, I told, and My car is clean, not jdm, not rice, and most everything is functional.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Threadjack!!!! Omg Omg Omg!!!!! Stop It Right Now Or I'm Reporting You!!!!
My bad, I didn't really ask for big pics of my car, You actually did ask to see it. No more of my stuff, post some more of yours instead of my ongoing projects, think of it as a big free bump....or something....