Fix-it ticket and DATE with deputy sheriff!! [THREAD FROM THE DEAD]

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I beg to differ about CofC's girls...roll up to UNCWilmington sometime ... The walk to class is breath-taking

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damm son. nice moves. f**k her on the hood of her squad car and have the security tape rolling from the windshield. then post in VIP. noobs dont deserve to see.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey so what happen?

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think he got arrested for saying he got some play...LMFAO

JK

deff get post up in VIP!!!!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey sorry guys i had a busy weekend, didnt get on CC

here's the skinny: called her friday about 5ish, she was working as security at the chic-fil-a on james island which i was down the street hangin with some friends when i got off work. she told me to come by and she would check out the headlights so i went over there about 9pm just before me and my friends were headed downtown to go drinkin. for some reason she wasnt as cute as she was thursday night when she pulled me over :???:. she had a really cute face but she could lose about 25lbs (maybe it was the kevlar vest that made her look hefty). im a pretty skinny guy so i dont mess with girls over 120lbs. she was shorter than i remembered too, probably about 5'4 or so. so anyways, told her my friends and i were headed downtown and she should come out when shes off duty, she said yeah, got a call about 12:15 but it was so loud in the bar i didnt hear my phone (btw bars close at 2pm here), plus i was busy with a girl i just met, think her name was lauren..... so i ended up blowing off the cop basically, on accident, and took this lauren girl home :naughty:

*EDIT*
sorry, no pics

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you better call her back and apologize that you missed her call

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, don't drive through that section of town no more man. lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should have turned on the webcam and record that s**t and sold it on ebay!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
expect a ticket for anything modified in your car next time she spots you.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2, she would have been your route to get rid of many future tickets
:word: i can't believe you blew her off. she wasnt even really that short, and that extra weight would have been good cushion when doggystylin her ass

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn fellas, i didnt purposely blow her off :???:. im not even 100% sure it was her that called cuz it wasnt the cell number i had in my phone for her. ill give it another shot this weekend coming up........

man hit me up next time you're in JI.
:word:

we hang out at my friends house in a neighborhood off camp road all the time, play cod4 and wii like a day job :thumbs up