***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

midnightassassi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey thanks alot. I will diffently go and check out one6motorsport. Hey this is going to sound like a dumb question, and feel free to laugh at me. Like I said before i just brought a del sol so i have never had this car before i have always had civics. Are most of the parts of the civic compatable to the del sol. Like shocks and springs.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey thanks alot. I will diffently go and check out one6motorsport. Hey this is going to sound like a dumb question, and feel free to laugh at me. Like I said before i just brought a del sol so i have never had this car before i have always had civics. Are most of the parts of the civic compatable to the del sol. Like shocks and springs.
I wanna say yeah. But don't quote me on that.

CCorrea

phase 2
5+ Year Member
hey has anyone been to E&R shop its on rt. 64 between addison ave. and villa ave. if anyone has is that place any good?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One6Motorsports
Mark, Lewis and Alex are the best over there!

Shane, I'm sorry to hear it. :( If times are tough, I'll hold out on my projects and try to throw a few hundred your way.
You can throw some of that cash my way. ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are most of the parts of the civic compatable to the del sol. Like shocks and springs.
the 92-95 civics are compatibale to the Del Sol. not everything of course. you'll find more compatability ina 92-95 civic, then a 96-00, and the 92-95s are also compatible to 3rd gen integras. you shouldn't have a promblem find stuff for your Delly

www.honda-tech.com is very helpfull.
just use the search option.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah thanks Connie, I have a few myself =)

Well 1st day being a bum!! yay!

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
they let you go shane? you can always work at hooters down the block in the meantime :lol:

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah you can use some parts.. Im pretty sure 92-95 springs n shocks would fit a sol but Id double check on that.. And Im sure there might be a couple other things like strut bar or something of that nature.. But you wont have any problems trying to find parts for the sol.. Did you ever post of any pics of it yet??

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think im gonna sell Andrew (clifford_05) my cam. Im not sure i want to install it anymore.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup fellas ... will be living in woodruff, WI for the summer

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sort of. My major requires us to have 200 hours of related field experience. Since my specialty is parks and facilities management, maintenance at this summer camp counts for those hours. I'm salaried. I will make $2600 for 9 weeks of work, then also be given a $350 travel allowance (which only covers gas there lol)

The funniest thing about this whole thing is for another class im in i have to attend public meetings. Well at the last one i was at somebody was talking about how its a misconception that our town has no jobs and blah blah ... i go we have a SPECIAL DISTRICT for our recreation department, yet i am moving to Wisconsin this summer to work because i couldn't get a job here. Room got quiet after that

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sort of. My major requires us to have 200 hours of related field experience. Since my specialty is parks and facilities management, maintenance at this summer camp counts for those hours. I'm salaried. I will make $2600 for 9 weeks of work, then also be given a $350 travel allowance (which only covers gas there lol)
Camping trip anyone?