10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude 5 years is alot to let go of. keep your head up though, most of us have been in your shoes before.

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude s**t happens, but if you guys are meant to be it will get patched up later down the road. just keep your head up.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay, I'm going to say this, you have a big anger issue. You could have still flew off the hinge but destroying your property is immature. It seems the best thing that could have happened is that she left. I am just reading from your side and from one side of the story but if she was a freeloader with no drive then she deserved to GTFO. My advice to you is this, wake up every day with something that you can get done by the end of the day. Always do something. You only live once and to waste you breath and time is stupid. A way to look at having someone in your life is this. You are never supposed to live you life for someone else, that person is supposed to make your life the best it can be and it is your job to whoever you are with. Aspire for greatness and spit on mediocrity.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats weak. maybe now you wont have to work as much and you can find a girl that pulls her own weight. good luck with everything.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks bro....but thats what you get for having a temper and breaking s**t. You should have tried to handle the situation a little better....but I understand where you are coming from. GL.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if she was treating you like that and it's been building up, i think you made the right decision man :thumbs up

be a man and don't come crawling back to her, or don't let her come back to you. i know you guys probably meant a lot to eachother, but you have learn to let go. God i hate girls who don't appreciate what you give them...

btw "which game?"

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude 5 years is alot to let go of. keep your head up though, most of us have been in your shoes before.
yea man, gotta keep pushin

Aspire for greatness and spit on mediocrity.
that sounds amazing. thanks :thumbs up

damn thats weak. maybe now you wont have to work as much and you can find a girl that pulls her own weight. good luck with everything.
...there is this one girl at the LoneStar where i eat at lunch that i went to school with...not to shabby lookin :lol:
that sucks bro....but thats what you get for having a temper and breaking s**t. You should have tried to handle the situation a little better....but I understand where you are coming from. GL.
yea, i do have a REEALLYYY bad temper. but i usaly lift weights or hit my heavy bag for about 10 minutes. years of wrestling and judo with a dash of jujitsu leads me to belive that i can do w/e i want, but i know thats a horrible way to think....i just rememer saying "well i dont need a tv if i dont have anything to play with!"

best part is, my best friend came home...looked at the tv, and said "i finally have a reason to buy an HD tv..." :rolf: made me start laugihgn uncontrollably.

if she was treating you like that and it's been building up, i think you made the best decision man :thumbs up

be a man and don't come crawling back to her, or don't let her come back to you. i know you guys probably meant a lot to eachother, but you have learn to let go. God i hate girls who don't appreciate what you give them...

oh no, we're partying tonight like we died yesterday :twisted:. no crawling here son ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay, I'm going to say this, you have a big anger issue. You could have still flew off the hinge but destroying your property is immature. It seems the best thing that could have happened is that she left. I am just reading from your side and from one side of the story but if she was a freeloader with no drive then she deserved to GTFO. My advice to you is this, wake up every day with something that you can get done by the end of the day. Always do something. You only live once and to waste you breath and time is stupid. A way to look at having someone in your life is this. You are never supposed to live you life for someone else, that person is supposed to make your life the best it can be and it is your job to whoever you are with. Aspire for greatness and spit on mediocrity.
Damn well said :thumbup:.

It seems you do have an anger issue if you really kicked your TV, broke a door, broke an XBOX, etc. s**t I know I have an anger issue but I've never broken anything.

Like Ls/vtec said, if she was freeloading with no desire to get up and do something with her life, gtfo. The one thing I absolutely HATE in this world is lazy f**kers who leech off hard working tax payers and sit on their ass all day and do f**king squat. Every day I drive to work, I see the same f**king lazy ass motherfuckers sitting on their porch doing nothing but talking to their neighbors.

I feel for you man. I work 50-60+ hours a week. Sometimes I push 70-80. I bust my ass to make my own money and spend my own money. I NEVER ask for help. My parents provide food, shelter, and my car insurance. All they ask is that I do well in school and respect them and I do.

f**k that b***h (sounds harsh and I'm sorry but she had it coming to her eventually). 5 years really is a lot to let go of but nobody is perfect. I hear it so much from married couples or couples that plan on getting married, that it really does take several girlfriends to find that right one. Sounds corny or whatnot but I hear it so much from older couples who are happy and have healthy relationships.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn well said :thumbup:.

It seems you do have an anger issue if you really kicked your TV, broke a door, broke an XBOX, etc. s**t I know I have an anger issue but I've never broken anything.

Like Ls/vtec said, if she was freeloading with no desire to get up and do something with her life, gtfo. The one thing I absolutely HATE in this world is lazy f**kers who leech off hard working tax payers and sit on their ass all day and do f**king squat. Every day I drive to work, I see the same f**king lazy ass motherfuckers sitting on their porch doing nothing but talking to their neighbors.

I feel for you man. I work 50-60+ hours a week. Sometimes I push 70-80. I bust my ass to make my own money and spend my own money. I NEVER ask for help. My parents provide food, shelter, and my car insurance. All they ask is that I do well in school and respect them and I do.

f**k that b***h (sounds harsh and I'm sorry but she had it coming to her eventually). 5 years really is a lot to let go of but nobody is perfect. I hear it so much from married couples or couples that plan on getting married, that it really does take several girlfriends to find that right one. Sounds corny or whatnot but I hear it so much from older couples who are happy and have healthy relationships.
great response man,

byt yea, i just couldnt take it anymore. she would literally wait untill i fell asleep and would take my bank card. it f**ked me over more than once because i DO NOT like to carry cash on me. so i fill up, and BAM!, no card. like WTF!?! she'd pay me back, but idk whered she would get the money, (no she didnt whore out, but odd things like doing a friends hair/nails she would get a little something).

im honestly ready for to see how much money i have at the end of this month. i support my grandparents, me and USED to support her :twisted:

BOOSTED K20 HERE I COME!

f**k that b***h
couldnt have said it better myself

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck with everything...by the way...wrestling FTW...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck with everything...by the way...wrestling FTW...
WRESTLING BITCHES! lol...hated practice, LOVED winning

did that s**t since i was 7 untill i was 18

SpoolinB16A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know how you feel, when the mother of my son left i was devistated. I was with her for 5 years too and one day i got angry and just like that she was gone. Take it as a lesson learned, you had your good and your bad times, pick up wipe the tears and let go cause now your ready for your next hill in life and before you know it you'll find someone better that can appreciate the things that you do, and the person you are.
Keep your head up!!!!!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
couldnt have said it better myself
Being single is f**king FTW. Looking back, I cannot believe I spent as much as I did when I had a girlfriend. I save myself SO much f**king money being single it's not even funny. Of course I spend it elsewhere but overall, it's amazing how much you really save being single.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its amazing how much you really save being single.
i cant wait to know that feeling :lol:

i had her longer than ive had jobs lol

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro im chiming in LATE sorry to hear about the break up, but f**k it u shouldnt even have to support her if she was married to you. ok shes between jobs but damn GTO ur ass u kno. as long as everything is cool between yall two but theres and understanding then f**k it. give me her add ill mail her anthrax if that cools with you.. no? fine ill mail her a box with a spring loaded boxing glove? k. bro sorry i havent been on Aim much. ive been packin up on major sleep deficiency. ill be on tomorrow for sure hit me up anytime.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn bro im chiming in LATE sorry to hear about the break up, but f**k it u shouldnt even have to support her if she was married to you. ok shes between jobs but damn GTO ur ass u kno. as long as everything is cool between yall two but theres and understanding then f**k it. give me her add ill mail her anthrax if that cools with you.. no? fine ill mail her a box with a spring loaded boxing glove? k. bro sorry i havent been on Aim much. ive been packin up on major sleep deficiency. ill be on tomorrow for sure hit me up anytime.
its all good homie. as for her, you could just stop being lazy and DRIVE over here, then we can wait a week and kick her new b/fs ass lmao

but i like the boxing glove idea....maybe a zip gun :lol:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing I have to say is that you need to take care of your anger problems. Your anger sounds like it comes from more than just the girl. You have a background of anger and disappointment from your parents and I think that in the future you will get worse and will just cause more problems later on. How long will it be before destroying the TV isn't enough and you hit the other person?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its all good homie. as for her, you could just stop being lazy and DRIVE over here, then we can wait a week and kick her new b/fs ass lmao

but i like the boxing glove idea....maybe a zip gun :lol:

Zip Gun FTMFW! fine well kick his ass then ill drop him off in NY in the Village, let the gays have a crack at him.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing I have to say is that you need to take care of your anger problems. Your anger sounds like it comes from more than just the girl. You have a background of anger and disappointment from your parents and I think that in the future you will get worse and will just cause more problems later on. How long will it be before destroying the TV isn't enough and you hit the other person?
BlEHh! bitches love that s**t. you ever pile drive your b***h to the ground? amazing feeling! j/k or am i? :lol: