Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ya know....i'll bet that saab's turbo wasn't so loud in 1988 when the car was brand new...

the way you think gets my thoughts all trapped up, like in a bottle.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well hmm.....im glad i have an older turbo then :P

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya know....i'll bet that saab's turbo wasn't so loud in 1988 when the car was brand new...

the way you think gets my thoughts all trapped up, like in a bottle.
so its getting caught up in a bottle like boost? heh heh....yeah i think the same, but your friends turbo might need to be broken in then.......go through a set of tires and then tell us how it sounds. lol

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well went out and took a "photoshoot"

~the cockpit~ ....lol

my legacy amp....cheap.... but does around 800wrms

2.5" catback

the turbooooooo.....

a pic i made:

....and heres a pic to put a face on chaos =)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
paint the lip!...oh wait...

:thumbs up, looks good. FINALLY...does she run well?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol yea no models :cry:

she runs ok....still on stock injectors, stock ecu, and stock map sensor until i get my fuel injectors back from getting cleaned.....im thinking the map sensor is the problem though so once i get the injectors back im gonna try the chipped ecu, and bigger fuel injectors.....but leave the map sensor stock to see if it will atleast idle itsself....still a few probs

also loves to overheat quickly.....atleast if its warmed up and then come to a stop for a min after a drive it will start to overheat....once i start moving though it goes right back to normal.......somethen to do with the ebay alumnium radiator.....i think im just gonna get a stock 5th gen rad and try that......

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol yea no models :cry:

she runs ok....still on stock injectors, stock ecu, and stock map sensor until i get my fuel injectors back from getting cleaned.....im thinking the map sensor is the problem though so once i get the injectors back im gonna try the chipped ecu, and bigger fuel injectors.....but leave the map sensor stock to see if it will atleast idle itsself....still a few probs

also loves to overheat quickly.....atleast if its warmed up and then come to a stop for a min after a drive it will start to overheat....once i start moving though it goes right back to normal.......somethen to do with the ebay alumnium radiator.....i think im just gonna get a stock 5th gen rad and try that......
get a nice KOYO one.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
100% of my overheating problems i've had didnt have anything to do with the radiators...

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha goin back to your pics, my buddies thought it was funny how your clothes matched the hatch, lol....where did u get the exhaust from?

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if the thermostat is brand new try changing the rad cap.... a lot of the time its a big problem and a lot cheaper than a new rad

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol the catback is from http://www.vrsexhaust.com/TUBING_KITS/HONDA_TK/honda_tk.html

and the muffler is just a cheap ebay "fart can".....
oh yeah, i remember lol
what else could it be? everything on the engine is brand new so their should be no probs at all....
well if there is air in the system that can make some sense, but yeah the rad cap makes a huge difference, boiling point for coolant is roughly 214 degrees F. and with a 13 pound cap thats right around......250 or so, so if your cap caint hold pressure, then thats why

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, a better radiator that really just heats up yur car, never heard of that one before :lol:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no but it worked just fine b4 i got the aluminum radiator
well cooling is a pretty basic concept. usually a radiator doesn't fail unless it leaks.

have u bled the system and sure its full?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well cooling is a pretty basic concept. usually a radiator doesn't fail unless it leaks.

have u bled the system and sure its full?
was going to say same thing, air in the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.