how dangerous are speed bumps

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess no one was feelin the bridge one. Damn.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drive as fast as you possibly can over them.
lmao! I jut busted out laughing when I read this ...

Dude, either take it to a Muffler Shop and see if they can make the Resonator not be so low or just drive a different car to school. I always take speed bumps at an Angle and can avoid scratches/scraping easily and my car is dumped! I have a line of people behind me when I do it too, do you think I care? No! If something happens to my car are they gonna pay for it? No, so F them, let 'em wait their turn ...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sell your exhaust, get it modified or just scrape the s**t out of it
Take two 2X4 with you. Stop at speedbump. Flip the bird to the people on the horn. Use 2X4 to get over bump. Or give up and drive a different car.
look like someone didn't take lowered driving 101...lol
Drive as fast as you possibly can over them.
drop out of school
Poor more pavement on the street so it levels out with the speed bump.
take a sledgehammer to the bumps
Build a bridge from the first speed bump to the last one.
lol. You should hear my car, its a loud thud followed by a series of scrapes.

:haha::haha::rotflmfao::rotflmfao:

this thread is hilarious

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
drop out of school FTW

i guess he's saying he can't take it at an angle cause it's too narrow to do so.....

school parking lots suck, dont know why you even have freaking speed bumps there, not like you can drive fast anyways in them.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first of all i dought how slammed ur car is cause u would be used to the scraping i cant even drive in the middle of the street cause my exaust scrapes secondly if u do take it on a angle u shouldnt hear ne thing if not al least minamize it third of all drop out of school its useless

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop out of school FTW

i guess he's saying he can't take it at an angle cause it's too narrow to do so.....

school parking lots suck, dont know why you even have freaking speed bumps there, not like you can drive fast anyways in them.
droppin out is for the lose!!! theres so many bitches here. im at USF.

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
same problem with my old sedan. Resonator was scratched yellow and dented to s**t after my last year of school. :lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your slammed

scrape it, and scrape it proud

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used to scrape :(

now my car just sits in the backyard with no suspension....

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm so u cat shielding is scrapping...

Im scrape my oil pan everywhere. ur not dumped enough. Go lower

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first of all i dought how slammed ur car is cause u would be used to the scraping i cant even drive in the middle of the street cause my exaust scrapes secondly if u do take it on a angle u shouldnt hear ne thing if not al least minamize it third of all drop out of school its useless
:smackself:bluelol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
raise your car to a useful height, you're not gaining any performance that low, it's all looks.

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
..what?

I take it you dropped out? I couldn't understand anything you said.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the one wheel thing isnt gonna work...the space is prolly too tight for that and theres a huge line of traffic behind me that would be laying on the horn. im gonna have to try to do some custom work to get it to not hang so low
you just need to learned how to drive a dumped civic :P

If you do it right, you can do it without problems while staying in your lane, and not taking up any additional lanes or slowing traffic down that much.