5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that a shot with your new camera?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, a quick one. i took some better ones later in the day when the sun came out.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you drive down mountain road yesterday?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think Nick meant, were you driving down Mountain Rd at some point yesterday,
and Kyle, that picture of the river looks really good, sky looks great. You have a nice view from your humble home. Cool.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think Nick meant, were you driving down Mountain Rd at some point yesterday,
and Kyle, that picture of the river looks really good, sky looks great. You have a nice view from your humble home. Cool.
nope. never been on Mountain Road. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks.

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BTW, i checked out my wiring for my windshield wipers and i think when i removed my washer sprayers, i also cut the ground out for the wiper switch. The switches job is to ground the wiper motor (it has constant power when ignition is on).

Take you steering column panel off and check continuity from the black wire to ground.
alright thanx man will do!

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your view is amazing kyle, if i were you id have a picnic out there

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we got a volleyball net and some sand... and a dock. we'll be out there this summer a little. too cold now.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man that sounds like fun! havent seen you in forever broski..

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
brosef! :lol:

i don't come out much when the weather is wack. i hope i can have my CRX presentable by Spring.

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f the ravens.. i hate how everyone at towson rocks ravens jerseys but the only person they know on the team is ray lewis.. then they find out from there friends that the ravens won so they can wear there jerseys even more..

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f the ravens.. i hate how everyone at towson rocks ravens jerseys but the only person they know on the team is ray lewis.. then they find out from there friends that the ravens won so they can wear there jerseys even more..
i know the entire team.

Who'd the Redskins play yesterday? how'd they do? :lol:

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not saying you kyle.. it just makes me pissed when everyone acts like they love some team but they think ray lewis is a wide receiver

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you're in Baltimore County. Go to one of the DC suburbs, you'll get the same thing...except worse. Those DC fags think Clinton Portis is the "thrower." f**kin suit wearin politicians down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.