***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah I see.. glue it back, easy fix.. if its hidden out of sight once installed, then you'll forget about it.
very true, prolly not too hard to fix assuming Hector's epoxy works, so HID's really that easy to install?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah I see.. glue it back, easy fix.. if its hidden out of sight once installed, then you'll forget about it.

FYI.. my CTRs, and pretty much glued together. f**ker that sold it to me failed to mention a few things.
unless someone ask

friend: hey is that the headlight that was busted and you just glued it back together
shane: yeah and thanks alot for reminding me now its going to bug me for this entire week nice going a*****e [shane is mad at this point].

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to ween myself off again.. I'm starting to feel a little weight being put back on. Not that I'm skinny either, just that I was fine with my weight.
dude aren't you like 140 lmao shut yer trap

unless someone ask

friend: hey is that the headlight that was busted and you just glued it back together
shane: yeah and thanks alot for reminding me now its going to bug me for this entire week nice going a*****e [shane is mad at this point].
Haha, well if I get some $ back then i could be proud, like hell yeah tabs were busted, i fixed em and saved another $50 or whatever.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wish I was 140! I'm around 165 right now.. which is 'overweight', better than the morbidly obese status I had before :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I was 140! I'm around 165 right now.. which is 'overweight', better than the morbidly obese status I had before :lol:
sheet i wish i was 165, hell 185 would be nice, actually that's my goal, 20 lbs less.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, in 04-05 i was in great shape. then i got fat.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t in highschool i was ripped, had a zero hour weights class and played basket ball for 3-4 hours every day afterschool w/friends.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
back in high school i was fit but not anymore lol

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was skinny in high school.. then slowly starting gaining the weight and blew up afterwards. I'm lighter than I was my senior year. Lost any muscle I used to have though lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not doing something right, i can't extend the e brake cable to the calipers. im short for about half an inch. does anyone know a trick or special way. my friend told me to undo the brackets that hold the e brake cable to the car, that should give me more slack and should reach the caliper.

ive got everything done, i just need to hook up the e brake cable.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not doing something right, i can't extend the e brake cable to the calipers. im short for about half an inch. does anyone know a trick or special way. my friend told me to undo the brackets that hold the e brake cable to the car, that should give me more slack and should reach the caliper.

no clue bro, i heard tho that's the toughest part....GL

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sheet i wish i was 165, hell 185 would be nice, actually that's my goal, 20 lbs less.
hahahahaha......i can eat anything i want and as much as i want....and not gain any pounds. im waaaaaay to active. i just burn it off quicker than s**t. last night had 6 hot pockets, for lunch today 4 ham sandwiches......and im still hungry.

of course i know thats not good either, considering heart problems run in the family

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

its called adjusting the cable as much as it will go. pull your center console where your ebrake is off. lift the carpet up some and the y splitter is there and there should be an adjuster there that you can play with as well. thats something i had to do when i did it to my rex.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahaha......i can eat anything i want and as much as i want....and not gain any pounds. im waaaaaay to active. i just burn it off quicker than s**t. last night had 6 hot pockets, for lunch today 4 ham sandwiches......and im still hungry.

of course i know thats not good either, considering heart problems run in the family
Laugh at my flab all you want :???:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its called adjusting the cable as much as it will go. pull your center console where your ebrake is off. lift the carpet up some and the y splitter is there and there should be an adjuster there that you can play with as well. thats something i had to do when i did it to my rex.
yup, did all that. i adjusted the nut to make that cable loose abit, its the correct cables, i just can't reach it.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take the caliper off and attach it that way then put the caliper on

ok hooked if im laughin at your flab you can laugh at me later for heart disease...hows that