I hate the Japanese.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
agree. cept i would rather have a RPS13 instead of a S15. S15's have a ugly front and rear end to me.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
On the other hand I bet the japs would love to get their hands on one of our 6.0 liter v8 monsters though...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your mom hates me because I took her how to a real nice lobster dinner, treated her like a princess, and never called her back.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate Fanbois.

For the sole reason of creating worthless fanboi threads.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Isn't the first one basically a TSX? And the Silvia S15 isn't here cause the S14 sales weren't as well as planned when first launched. But I would love to have a S13 though.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Isn't the first one basically a TSX? And the Silvia S15 isn't here cause the S14 sales weren't as well as planned when first launched. But I would love to have a S13 though.
First one is the new CTR(FD2). How is it basically like the TSX? I would never get a TSX but if we did have the CTR here in the states I wouldve definately bought it already.

Am a fanboi! Woot! woot! =)

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well wouldn't you hate the U.S. for not supplying those cars? That makes more sense to me.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First one is the new CTR(FD2). How is it basically like the TSX? I would never get a TSX but if we did have the CTR here in the states I wouldve definately bought it already.

No, just gay.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If Honda dosent offer the cars to the American market, why hate America for not supplying them? You cant hate the supplier if the manufacturer dosent supply them to the suppler.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can very easily like a car without being a fanboi. simply dont post threads about it

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Oh... I always get the CSX and the TSX mixed up...