Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good work, you keeping the car the same color?
yuppers...roma red ftw

dang-o-bang
yup

thank you

mmmm yeah looks great without the tint ! can't wait to see it painted with that ctr wing :drool:
me either!!!!

you're gonna wait for the ctr wing to come in for paint too right? haha looking foward to the final paint.
no, the wing is already roma red :cool:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ordered some 96-98 password jdm fenders with precut sidemarker holes for the paintjob...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ehh, looked cleaner with the tint but its your whip.

I like that rear bar set up you got.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks.

my CTR wing should be here in 2-3 days!!!!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CTR wing with SIR bumper....hrmm...

Doesnt it feel like your wide open without tints? Like everyone can just see u ? or see inside the car? I hate that feeling hahaha.

I still love the stance of the hatch. :drool: Once I beat up the tires I have now, i'll order the right one and i'll dump it too...cant wait!

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
Dude you need unpainted thin side moldings,unpainted sideskirts and ctr mirrors..oh and 96-98 tails..oh and oem fogs..loving the look of the car man.wasting no time and I have a good feeling its gona be one sick hatch

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CTR wing with SIR bumper....hrmm...

Doesnt it feel like your wide open without tints? Like everyone can just see u ? or see inside the car? I hate that feeling hahaha.

I still love the stance of the hatch. :drool: Once I beat up the tires I have now, i'll order the right one and i'll dump it too...cant wait!
ctr wing with SiR bumper = SEX.

i think because of the seats i dont feel like that...they surround me lol

Dude you need unpainted thin side moldings,unpainted sideskirts and ctr mirrors..oh and 96-98 tails..oh and oem fogs..loving the look of the car man.wasting no time and I have a good feeling its gona be one sick hatch
im working on the unpainted side moldings, i was leaning towards thin ones but i think ill just stick with usdm moldings. sideskirts are staying red because of the VTi rear lip. and im kinda iffy on ctr mirrors. oem fogs will be coming soon. thanks man i cant wait to get the outside looking how i want it

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i ordered the 96-98 password jdm fenders, but they are out of stock for another f**king month. so now im trying to source some fenders and a hood cause mine are covered in dents...i think i found some fenders. but i still need to find a hood...and i think im just gonna get my ctr wing repainted with the car...it should be here monday!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i ordered the 96-98 password jdm fenders, but they are out of stock for another f**king month. so now im trying to source some fenders and a hood cause mine are covered in dents...i think i found some fenders. but i still need to find a hood...and i think im just gonna get my ctr wing repainted with the car...it should be here monday!
Tell your buddies to stop leaning on them.. I hate it when people do that s**t, these fenders are so thin!

No dents on mine yet, my OEM ones were hella banged up. :evil:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Tell your buddies to stop leaning on them.. I hate it when people do that s**t, these fenders are so thin!

No dents on mine yet, my OEM ones were hella banged up. :evil:
yeah i know that pisses me off too, after paint, no more leaning on the hatch

I got a 96-98 brand new aftermarket hood for sale if you're interested?
im kinda iffy about rocking aftermarket body parts...does it have the holes for a oem hood bra underneath?

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
im working on the unpainted side moldings, i was leaning towards thin ones but i think ill just stick with usdm moldings. sideskirts are staying red because of the VTi rear lip. and im kinda iffy on ctr mirrors. oem fogs will be coming soon. thanks man i cant wait to get the outside looking how i want it
true forgot about the vti lip.you can always throw on the mudgurads for a different look too.oem clear round fogs is oof-nes