Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

SOHC vtec < DOHC vtec

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is full of fail... If you can say that you can really feel a hit when vtec kicks in then you've got a bad tune and your sacrificing hp before 5500 (or whatever it is)

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This whole thread is full of fail lol.

H/K vtec > B series vtec anyday.

And you should NOT be able to feel a sudden burst of speed/power when vtec crosses. If you can, your car is not tuned properly. Nor is it running at it's full potential.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ClubHater strikes again.

To OP - I'm glad you had a good experience. I'm not going to ruin your excitement.

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
This whole thread is full of fail lol.

H/K vtec > B series vtec anyday.

And you should NOT be able to feel a sudden burst of speed/power when vtec crosses. If you can, your car is not tuned properly. Nor is it running at it's full potential.
Lol I would take a b18c5 vtec over h/k series any day but thats just my opinion but anyother b-series gets smoked

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And you wonder why people make fun of Honda owners...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^so true

Only reason why I'm trying to get out of the Honda scene...oh and I want something faster too\

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To OP - I'm glad you had a good experience. I'm not going to ruin your excitement.
x2

---

op,

don't mind the people that treat you bad, at one point they were all new to motorsports and didn't know anything, funny how their ego now is too "big". in reality, these f**ks are'nt s**t. just some virgins who get wet by talking s**t. No one is born with knowledge, you learn everything, liIfe is a learning experience right?

If you notice closely, they all follow one person. the funny thing is that the person they fallow can care less about them. lol

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats a good performance i-vtech k series for a 6th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.