Post the nicest 7th gen you've seen

only honda

5+ Year Member
How is it not real???? My uncle is the second guy in from the left. I like the car minus the wing.

only honda

5+ Year Member
A frame, that has been modded big time, cause they changed it to rwd. The suspension is set up for drifting. When I visited my uncle in the Uk a few months ago, they where testing the car to see what works and what doesn't work. The car was a digital picture at one time, but now they made it into a reality, and it only took 3 and a1/2 months to build. What an awesome experience =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is it not real????
You idiot, that's photoshoped. A very good one might I add. The link on the watermark even takes you to his gallery of other "computer generated" cars. None of them are real, the artist simply "changed the background" and there is no reason why "your uncle" would be photoshoped in the picture when the car never existed.

http://digimods.co.uk/virtualcars.htm

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ :rolf:

Definitely photoshop.

only honda

5+ Year Member
I said it was a digital picture in my last post, but they made the real thing when I saw my uncle, f**k!!!! This forum is so f**kn gay. I'm going back to my old one. Some of the americans on this forum are so f**kn rude!!!

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I said it was a digital picture in my last post, but they made the real thing when I saw my uncle, f**k!!!! This forum is so f**kn gay. I'm going back to my old one. Some of the americans on this forum are so f**kn rude!!!
Don't cry. Its the Amereican way, were all rude.:P

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I like how it changed from "real" to a "digital picture, whatever the f**k that means. It's not even worth digging yourself out from this one, us Americans don't easily fall for trolls who bullshit. Go back to your worthless Canadian forums.

only honda

5+ Year Member
LOL it's easy to act tough on a computer, and call ppl names. I will go back to my canadian forums, at least people treat each other with repect. I knew this was going to be a kids forum. So I'm going to leave it at that.

oh ya, HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY to all the amaricans LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL it's easy to act tough on a computer, and call ppl names. I will go back to my canadian forums, at least people treat each other with repect. I knew this was going to be a kids forum. So I'm going to leave it at that.

Lol, who's acting tough? Are you still in disbelief that to us your posts are obviously full of s**t? God damn, you Canadians are less intelligent that I thought. You say we're acting like kids, when you're trying to build internet cred by making up stories of relatives building imaginary Civic's overseas? Lol who gives a s**t? Come on man, you're so f**king pathetic. Accept your failure, and we're glad to see you go.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Nice, now may the Flea's of 1,000 camels fall apaun you and your Family. f**king d**k, yea loosing thousands of lives is halarious.

Perm.ban

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's past the embarrassment phase, I'm sure he'll soon be moving onto the "you guys are so stupid for arguing on the internet, and I'm just here to watch how lame you Americans are" phase. It's predictable I know, but where else can he go from here?

only honda

5+ Year Member
LOL Troll. Thats so funny. Im a big troll at 6 foot 6 inches . This forum is so funny. In 2 days I m hated. I love it. You guys are giving my friends a good laugh. thanks. Hold on I have to get another beer. Post something else, we need another laugh.