joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok, so how the f**k do I get the thermal for my .50cal? :???:

I've been doing nothing but sniping to get that f**king thermal scope but haven't unlocked. WTF? I got the 150 kills marksmen challenge yesterday but I unlocked the urban camo for the gun. Will I get it when I get the 300 kills with the .50cal?
I'm pretty sure you need to be using the ACOG sight. Check your challenges for the .50 and it'll tell you what each one unlocks.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure you need to be using the ACOG sight. Check your challenges for the .50 and it'll tell you what each one unlocks.
oh hell no! I really don't like the ACOG on the .50 but s**t, I'll do it. thanks!

but I checked the challanges but unlike the previos COD's, it doesn't tell you what you have to do or complete to unlock. :???:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
somewhere it tells you.... I thought it was the challenges.... if not, check the attachments and it tells you there.

Don't worry, you don't need too many kills with the ACOG on the .50. I remember getting the thermal relatively quickly.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my f**ken god! :smackself I am such a f**king DUMBASS!

so I'm here looking at the challenge and I never noticed you could push x to see how to get it. All I need is 20 kills with the f**king ACOG and I get the thermal. I've been sitting here doing nothing but camping, using nothing but the .50cal to try ang get 300 kills. :retard:

I'll have the thermal in a few minutes. :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm searching craigslist now for a used copy..

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha. billy billy billy is it that tempting now?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i went to a friends house last night after work and they were sitting there playing it. after i saw those graphics i decided i cant put off buying it any longer

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I got the thermal a little while ago. :lol: I can't wait to use it!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol biz. Glad you got it figured out.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I got the thermal a little while ago. :lol: I can't wait to use it!

I find hard as f**k using it. maybe its just me but man. its almost like the regular scope. cant seem to use it as well. maybe its cause I hate camping or at least waiting in a place for more then a few seconds.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The thermo scope isnt that great. Most people use cold-blooded which make them no be highlighted. On top of that it also takes longer to bring up the sight.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I find the thermal indispensable in levels with high grass. I can't remember he name of the level... but the one with the hedges in the shape of an X in the middle... there's an underground area beneath it... and the rest is tall grass all over the level... I find that the thermal is really great there. On the other hand, it's absolutely worthless to me in snow levels. The white of the thermal blends in with the snow.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I find the thermal indispensable in levels with high grass. I can't remember he name of the level... but the one with the hedges in the shape of an X in the middle... there's an underground area beneath it... and the rest is tall grass all over the level... I find that the thermal is really great there. On the other hand, it's absolutely worthless to me in snow levels. The white of the thermal blends in with the snow.
The level you're thinking of is wasteland.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate that map. I honestly dont know why people always end up being in there and just get raped from 2 corners.

anyone play hardcore team death match by any chance?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I f**king hate Rundown. Maybe I just sucked last night because I haven't played in a while, but damn, that map is a camper's dream.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The level you're thinking of is wasteland.
You sir are correct. And are you aware that map is remade from Call of Duty 2?