My Black Em1 :)

kashiaxiong

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. This is my first CIVIC i guess you could say... i had a 89 CRX Si prior to this. I just picked up this SI about a month ago. Hope you guys like it. I finally took pictures of the car. Not the greatest but I'll clean her up n take more pics.

These are the rims I bought. They are the special edition rims from the 01-04 model civics. I like how they look. I bought these from a HONDA dealer myself. You're gonna hate me for how much I picked them up for. $50 a rim. They are brand new. NO SCRATCHES, NO CHIPS, NO PEELS. The owners who bought their civic wanted new rims on right away, so the dealers took these off and stored them in a garage.

I'm getting the tires put on by Wednesday 03.17.10.... I can't wait to see em on. They are General Exclaims UHP... 205/50/15's... I like how the tires feel. I've had them on my previous rims. The wheels on my civic now are my snow tires. Michelin X-Ice 195/55/15's.

*** MORE TO COME... I've had mods siting at home waiting for 3-4 years prior to me buying this car.

kashiaxiong

i guess if you look closely... you can get a sneek peek at my seats in the car... hmmmmm ;)

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty good.. idk if i like your new rim choice. oh well its your car

kashiaxiong

Ok, so i took more pics of my car...

so when i bought the car, it had 123,278 origional miles... this is the first thing i swapped out...

and replaced it with this... this has been sitting in my basement for 3.5 years collecting dust... i bought it for ONLY $100... what a deal of a lifetime...

and to tell how fast i'm going... i bought this..

(not the best pic... but you get the drift)

the next thing i swapped out was from my previous car... S2 shift knob... the match the S2 short shifter in the car...

then i had a 280mm rear view mirror ordered... it's a personal preference thing...

wow what a difference it makes...

well, a typical thing huh?

hahah... here's the engine bay...

rawr!!

the car has basic bolt ons... intake, headers and exhaust... heres my VIBRANT exhaust... it's so loud... i'm planning on buying a apexi sport exhaust...

kashiaxiong

a quick glimpse at what it's lowered on... tein s-tech springs with koni yellows... it does have a S2 camber kit on as well...

and here's a glimpse of the raised hood...

(rain gaurds**)
and here are the s2000 seats... $1000 baby... wow...

....here are the misc little junk that i only care about...

my passenger at all times!!

and the rear badge.. from a UK spec civic...

i still have my UGR rear lower control arms to put on... and my MUGEN pedals i ordered...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and get rid of the "jdm" hood tilt washer trick thing. All youre going to do is get your bay dirtier than hell. No need for it.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You need an s2000 steering wheel to complete the look on the interior. One of my favorite mods ever. Looks freakin awesome, more sporty.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I second that notion. ^^

Overall it's not bad, it just needs to be "cleaner" both literally and mods wise imo.

It seems a bit all over the place to me.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome!,

looks good bro, what type of wheels are on there now? those like nice too.

kashiaxiong

I second that notion. ^^

Overall it's not bad, it just needs to be "cleaner" both literally and mods wise imo.

It seems a bit all over the place to me.

i guess i could be with the NORM and do a simple clean build where everyone likes... but i bought this car for myself... i like different things like the ctr cluster to the 1.6vti badge.... im kinda trying to break from the typical all jdm thing and throwing in my own flave... if ppl like it, they like it... if they dont, they dont... this is my car right?...

kashiaxiong

ok guys, i just threw on my rims and tires... i like how it turned out... i have pics, but havent gotten the time to upload them yet... i also recieved my MUGEN pedals!!!!! i got them in on thursday and threw them in already too... pics will be up eventually... i'm in minnesota now for the weekend...

kashiaxiong

just stuff i have laying around the house... a CTR cluster, a SI cluster, a CIVIC VTI cluster...and an EG CIVIC VTI cluster... yea.. they all redline to 8000RPMs and goes to 145+mph... lol... i like to collect them... not sure which one to run next of the EK clusters... lol... and my two bnib sets of UGR cam gears (basically skunk2's, skunk2 bought them out) and my UGR LCA... mmmmm =)