Egnines Ej8 Build Up

02_EP3_<3

welp i got the beast back a few days ago=) someone reported for being in a walmart parking lot for over a week. the alternator went out on whoever took it and the just abandoned it. cops had it towed to my house free of charge. now its broke status for the moment but at least i got it back. im changing out the alternator today and hopefully get her back on the road
d00d THATS SICKKK!!! i'm happy for you man i can't imagine losing my car. GO ahead and get fuel cutoff or somethin, at least a decent alarm cause I want to see this ride grow up! good luck man

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welp i got the beast back a few days ago=) someone reported for being in a walmart parking lot for over a week. the alternator went out on whoever took it and the just abandoned it. cops had it towed to my house free of charge. now its broke status for the moment but at least i got it back. im changing out the alternator today and hopefully get her back on the road
wow! lucky you! invest in a NICE alarm ASAP.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will get an alarm asap trust me on that... i rented a storage shed 2 blocks from my house so i park and walk through section 8 fml. but hey its safer there than in front of my house

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice dude!! youre lucky all that was wrong was the alternator
i cant imagine someone stealing my ej :shock:
it would break me down.
but im really glad to hear you got yours back! fcuk thieves!
now you can get back on track with the build! gl!!
im restarting my build myself :D

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no real update but i might have something special tomorow if everything goes accordingly. stay tuned!!!!

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a decent size dent in the door looks like it might be from a shopping cart hence it was abandoned at walmart for over a week lol.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i came ( ) that close to trading it for a del sol but the deal fell through.
my alternator crapped out so i had to replace that

wich was alot harder than it sounds....

thats my alternator bracket....

my buddys newport and harley

but finally after about an hour we got it out and the new one in.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also a pretty cool update ile let the pics talk.

love it/hate it?

next up is thedrop just saving some cash. 4X4 status is killing me

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i saved it and bought some goodies lol i willkeep you guys updated should come in any day now

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
havnt been on in a hot minute work has been murder. i did get it dropped and a type r replica lip i will get pics up tomorow hopefully

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys i havnt been on in a while. i got a little update
i went tot hte junk yard to look for a new door cuz mine is pretty effed up. and a stock muffler.
i didnt find either i found a couple mufflers but they were all pretty rusty and i couldnt find a door with out any signifigant dents in it.
i did find a 96 coupe with koni yellows and some ebay springs i think? they dont have a name engraved anywere but i bought them for 40 bucks cuz they looked pretty new. i threw them on and they gave me a nice little drop for the moment.
i also picked up a type r replica lip nothing special.
on with some pics
leave me some love or hate

the mean mug

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
nice man the rims are looking good,, hows the fitment on the lip and where did you get it?