some interstate pics of my Ej8!

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
these pics were taken on the way back from the fall import alliance in nashville the quality isn't the greatest because they were taken from a 2mp phone camera lol!

[/IMG][/IMG]

CDubs

Registered VIP
looks good not feeling the fenders though or the yellow lights....get a drop too =)

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
lol im dropped 2 inches all the way around i dont wanna go lower anymore espically where i live it sucks haha but yea alot of people hate on my fenders but idc lol i just dont wanna be a trendy bastard and get jdm fenders like everyone else haha

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hate the fenders.. how old are you? is that your first car? you look 16 at the oldest. dont like the lights either sorry, but for a d series that engine bay is very very clean.. good luck with whatever else are your plans

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
lol im 19 and yea this is my first car. but as for my next plans im going to get a ctr front lip and a new camber kit and some purple blox lca's =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can i ask why you're getting a camber kit? i see no negative camber. get an alignment.

and i like the bay..that's it. good job w/ the bay.

btw...did you paint the car or buy it painted?

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
im going to get a camber kit because stock is lame plus i just want one. And the car was orginally silver i got it painted toyota graphite grey pearl lol. i just dont want my build to look like everybody elses s**t thats normal... i mean f**k how many people do you see with black housing ebay lights or stock/jdm fenders? ALOTTTTT!!! idc you all can say whatever because my civic is one of a kind and i love it =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to get a camber kit because i just want one for the hell of it

I mean, really?????? You stated you wanted a ctr lip. Why not invest into that instead of a useless part?? :retard::wak::smackself

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I mean, really?????? You stated you wanted a ctr lip. Why not invest into that instead of a useless part?? :retard::wak::smackself
haha damn i wish i could buy random stuff for poops and giggles.
good luck avoiding trends man,
there everywhere.
the only thing seperating you is the fenders.
but to each their own..

Mugenej8

Not feeling the head lights and tail lights Oem would be best Love the engine bay thought fix the bumper a bit overall Good

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
lol my headlights are oem and yeah my car will always have a little fitment issue cause the front end at one point was completely destroyed the car was totaled and rebuilt plus the fenders are fiberglass and we all know fiberglass stuff never likes to fit right!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not digging the fenders, but I do like the mud flaps and the stance.. get a better camera and get some pristine shots!!

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
yeah i hate it man i need to invest in a camera but i always blow my money on parts lol i think next pay check im going to get a nice camera maybe haha!

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
the only thing i see wrong/dont like would be the head light but other than that looks clean/fine to me keep up the good work

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
i bet its more taken care of and cleaner than your car so shut up pussy your dicks little