Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch, and I'm with you on the budget. I barely get a $100 a week to spend.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Me too. Once I turn 18 next november though, It'll be easier.

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

haha i turn 18 in july. i cant waitt. im planning on going to bartending school so i can make money while im at college

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol yeah. Anyways. Figure out that tire size yet?lol no rush.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha no worries. I didn't get my hatchback yet so.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. Me too. I've been looking for one so long. It's only $900 so inane a couple buyers for my 4th right now and hopefully I can sell it soon.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to interrupt this flower in bloom here but i just seen the pic of your wrecked vw and all i can say is holy crap. either that is one safe car or you are crazy lucky that your still alive being that you had no airbag and no seatbelt on. im taking a vehicle crash dynamics class right now and we watch head on crashes at 35mph all day (w/ airbag and seatbelt) and even those look brutal. glad to see your okay and coping with the after effects

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

sorry to interrupt this flower in bloom here but i just seen the pic of your wrecked vw and all i can say is holy crap. either that is one safe car or you are crazy lucky that your still alive being that you had no airbag and no seatbelt on. im taking a vehicle crash dynamics class right now and we watch head on crashes at 35mph all day (w/ airbag and seatbelt) and even those look brutal. glad to see your okay and coping with the after effects
yeah pretty much everyone was like asking me how i did not die. doctors and everyone was saying i shouldve at least been paralyzed. i didnt even break my neck. it was pretty much my face that took all of the impact

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We are not so eager to see your mest up under age face. As long as you are alive and walking thats all that matters. Next time buckle up, high school kids think they are invisible these days...and stay off drugs too.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, wearing your seatbelt can help a lot. My brother doesn't wear his and he texts while driving also and i don't feel safe when he takes me to work.

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

We are not so eager to see your mest up under age face. As long as you are alive and walking thats all that matters. Next time buckle up, high school kids think they are invisible these days...and stay off drugs too.
umm no need to be a d**k... Just sayin not all kids are on drugs okay. Im going to college okay i dont need problems like that to slow me down.

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
:wtfsign:
I've noticed many of your posts come off with a know-it-all, holier-than-thou tone...kinda annoying and definitely makes you look like a dickhead. Also, Mest is a crappy band, messed is the word you were looking for =)