What does ricey mean in your opinon???

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
IMO THIS IS!
this is rice to the max. if u think this is cool, go jump off a building. im older then most of u and i remember when this was cool 15 yrs ago. let that fad DIE already.

we haz rice?

this my friends is NOT RICE. this is a shop car. so they can get away with stickers n body kits cus they are advertising for their sponsor and shop. man u kids nowadays dont know s**t. they are loud, they are bright, they have stickers for a reason. to sell mechanic services, parts n accessories.

Is my civic considered ricey or am i ricey ? ?
IMO your car isnt ricey. its got that JDM look. but u can be a ricer if u act like a douche to people at meets, rev ur engine for no reason. basically being an a*****e cus u think ur honda is fast when no one really gives 2 birds in a bush.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ur car doesnt look ricey, the front lip does. are you ricey? that depends if you are asian and like rice....

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
Rice or Not Rice???

Custom Made B pillar with padding

and Currently 2 Side Decals measured equal distance .

Sohc Vtec

its my little head turner

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha not many white boys in skinny jeans driving JDM swapped hondas where ulive itake it?
Any dude in skinny jeans gets beat up where I'm from.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha would have to catch my whopping 130 Hp Rocket first
...:roll: lemme grab mah moped.

( im just kiddin meign, all love :thumbs up )

no but really, ill cut ya

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think most people that say something is ricey just means that its distasteful. Cars that are made to look like race cars when they aren't, bad judgment in body kits, over-sized wheels for their set-up. etc...

Even body kits, stickers, and giant wings can look good; you just have to use good, tasteful judgment when it comes to modifying your car. Otherwise, you are ricing out your car.

Ex:
Nice bodykit

Ricey bodykit

Nice non-factory paint,

Ricey non factory paint,

Nice big wheels,

Ricey big wheels; at least he's deep in thought over his poor decision.

Nice wing

Ricey wing.

Its all about good taste.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think most people that say something is ricey just means that its distasteful. Cars that are made to look like race cars when they aren't, bad judgment in body kits, over-sized wheels for their set-up. etc...

Even body kits, stickers, and giant wings can look good; you just have to use good, tasteful judgment when it comes to modifying your car. Otherwise, you are ricing out your car.

Ex:

Nice big wheels,

Its all about good taste.
Did you just say j-walk's wheels were... big?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this my friends is NOT RICE. this is a shop car. so they can get away with stickers n body kits cus they are advertising for their sponsor and shop. man u kids nowadays dont know s**t. they are loud, they are bright, they have stickers for a reason. to sell mechanic services, parts n accessories.
wait wut?