2000 civic New and Improved - needs more low

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
posted this when i first got my honda and took some photos - http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=197446
i loved the comments and greatly appreciated all of them - time has passed and more work has gone into this honda and i love it. All comments are welcome - i know that they are all a matter of opinion. Just thanks guys for looking =) Keep it slow

By slowvtec at 2012-01-23

interior shots =)

By slowvtec at 2012-01-30

By slowvtec at 2012-01-30

i know i know - NEEDS TO BE LOWERED =) i get it. im just a broke ass kid thats going to school and barely working. lowering kit / coilovers / camber kit next. PROMISE

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking mint dude. What rims are those? They look cool. But like you said, it does need to be lowered...alot. Other than that, it looks buttery.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you just need coilovers, none of that other useless junk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is more appropriate for members rides. Moved.

Lose the P&P HID's, switch the Type R style lip for an OEM Si, and lower it as you already know. :thumbs up

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i know - NEEDS TO BE LOWERED =) i get it. im just a broke ass kid thats going to school and barely working. lowering kit / coilovers / camber kit next. PROMISE
By all means, don't rush it and just settle for some low quality, cheap suspension.
Take some time, research and save up.
I've said this before about lowering, but it is something to think about.
If this is a daily driver, and you don't want to feel every tooth rattling bump, think twice before dropping this thing to the ground.
You'll want to find a nice medium, good handling with decent ride quality.
The lower your car is, suspension wise, it puts more tension, stress, wear and pressure on all of it's parts since the suspension is loaded differently.
Things like CV joints, boots, bushings and tie rods will take more of a beating.

Again, food for thought if you are on a budget and this is your only vehicle.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice. Those wheels will look good once she's on the ground and tucking some tire ;)
As Mr. Baker said, don't settle for cheap suspension. I did it. I regret it. I just got F&F on mine (not too expensive either) and it's so worth it.
I also say new grille and lose the spoiler and you'd be looking good :thumbs up

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks great man,being broke sucks lol ive been saving up for coils but school sucks:banghead:..once lowered its going to look awesome

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is more appropriate for members rides. Moved.

Lose the P&P HID's, switch the Type R style lip for an OEM Si, and lower it as you already know. :thumbs up
i like my p&p hids?

SLOWVTEC

5+ Year Member
By all means, don't rush it and just settle for some low quality, cheap suspension.
Take some time, research and save up.
I've said this before about lowering, but it is something to think about.
If this is a daily driver, and you don't want to feel every tooth rattling bump, think twice before dropping this thing to the ground.
You'll want to find a nice medium, good handling with decent ride quality.
The lower your car is, suspension wise, it puts more tension, stress, wear and pressure on all of it's parts since the suspension is loaded differently.
Things like CV joints, boots, bushings and tie rods will take more of a beating.

Again, food for thought if you are on a budget and this is your only vehicle.

Thanks for the good advice, and to be honest. im not slamming like everyone thinks. im one of those kids that likes different things. i really just want to drop it at most one and a half inches. some skunk 2's will do the trick or some KW's. but seriously thanks a ton for the advice - much appreciated =)