RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry guys but I have to and if I get banned for it, so be it!

At least we all know it's in good humor with me. :lol:
how would u get banned for that? it's not bad at all...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jean jacket, lol, im not scared

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
glad you got thick skin antie =)

fawk, i passed out on the loveseat for five hours. wtf?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had our co-op at work order one for me last year and the cashier looked at him like wtf. lol. Luckily I wrote down the real items below it.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had our co-op at work order one for me last year and the cashier looked at him like wtf. lol. Luckily I wrote down the real items below it.
I never heard of it until my buddy Rob mentioned it to me tonight and I'm 5 minutes from headquarters. :what: :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had my first one about three years ago, it was awesome

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never heard of it until my buddy Rob mentioned it to me tonight and I'm 5 minutes from headquarters. :what: :lol:
Guess that is what happens when you have a brother in a fraternity. You find stuff out like this.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
persnickety fits OGs to a T
totally. 'cuz i kinda wanted to punch the noob in the face. :lol:

I created this thread with the hope of livening things up a bit by attempting to attract some old OGs to post in this thread. It was a completely spontaneous idea and none of the CC staff was involved. It turned out to be fun because, unexpectedly, many OGs actually have come to post. The consequence has been more site activity, which I think many of us have enjoyed. Now if an additional consequence of this thread were that some OGs decided to stick around to regain a sense of the old CC community, then great and more power to them. I'm sure that most CC members would like to see that happen, but that's the decision of the OGs, not me or the CC staff. The return of many OGs has been really nice, even if they don't end up sticking around. I hope more still show up.
cool to see OGs coming back, sure. imo, it's impossible to regain that sense of community that the old CC had. things just aren't the same. everyone's too sensitive, i think there's some points of contention lingering about, and we just can't mouth off and be weird the way we used to. i'll leave those points at that at the risk of being reprimanded. :lol:

plus... some of us are older, aren't participating as much in the civic community, or have other obligations that don't let us have something like our old night crew.

just my .02. :what:

please proceed with the gangbang. :naughty:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
totally. 'cuz i kinda wanted to punch the noob in the face. :lol:

plus... some of us are older, aren't participating as much in the civic community, or have other obligations that don't let us have something like our old night crew.

please proceed with the gangbang. :naughty:
1.) The only reason why I stay out of the tech threads. Every post and thread makes me angry. :x
2.) I have 3 Civics, the malipoo, a part-time job, a husband and a child. What is everyone else's excuses?
3. :naughty::naughty: Too bad "M" and Rytard isn't here for golden shower festivities. :(

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
reduced to an initial... have you told him that yet? :lol: i'm so not on the golden showers train... but i'll get on some of that graping if saul joins the gang, too. :naughty:

i don't have a civic anymore, and that sorta pisses me off 'cuz my prelude is a smog failing piece. i also don't stay up late anymore, courtesy of the manfolk's sleeping habits. :oops: also just not on my computer as much, and when i am, i'm often doing school work. :what: