What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
had alot of s*** to do at work today. got it all done this morning, now im bored. fml why must i work so fast[/QUOTE

overachiever...................jk that means ur valuable to the company haha

I went and lifted weights and now my arms feel like anchors. Probably gonna take the kiddos to the park then relax later with the wifey t minus 9 days till ship day ugghhhhhh!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had alot of s*** to do at work today. got it all done this morning, now im bored. fml why must i work so fast[/QUOTE

overachiever...................jk that means ur valuable to the company haha

I went and lifted weights and now my arms feel like anchors. Probably gonna take the kiddos to the park then relax later with the wifey t minus 9 days till ship day ugghhhhhh!
haha well when i first mapped my tasks out for the day i figured it was gonna take all day to get everything done. but some of the tasks i found a way to get them done with less effort ;) #winning

But I love my job. Got to check out the new 2013 Dodge Viper GTS production car, Viper GTS-R le mans car, and travis pastrana's new Dodge Dart Rally car on display today.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
School, then selling speakers, and hanging out with the girlfriend for the weekend.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pictures didn't turn out as good as I expected. I suck at taking pics of cars. Loaded a few into the random photo thread in the photo section. Played some cs. Time for pizza nao.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures didn't turn out as good as I expected. I suck at taking pics of cars. Loaded a few into the random photo thread in the photo section. Played some cs. Time for pizza nao.
just line up to take a picture of the car and then point the camera going past the car or at an interesting angle.

cars rarely look good from the standing and looking down pose.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pro Am Drift todayyyyy!!! Will be taking a ton of picktars!!!!

And the newds are for John's eyes only boiz (;

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Attempting to install hardwood flooring for my parents..... Watkins Glen tomorrow :cool:. GoPro videos to follow!

Pro Am Drift todayyyyy!!! Will be taking a ton of picktars!!!!

And the newds are for John's eyes only boiz (;
And LOLOL!! Now you gotta send em to me :cool:.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked this morning. Gonna head to buffalo wild wings to get drunk and watch thr ufc fight.

Not really into ufc, but theres nothing else to do in this damn town...

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm at work today but I have a question rolling around my head, see if anyone can answer it for me.

Long story short, my ex-roommate/ex best friend basically stole $2000 from me back in August on top of about $3000 he has borrowed over the last 5 years for car issues/etc. He paid me back about $1700 and left me a handful of his personal items as collateral for the remainder of what he owed. I haven't heard from him since about November and still have all of the personal items he left me. I am strapped as hell for cash right now as I make a career transition and am thinking about selling stuff off. I rebuilt his broken computer and xbox that he left behind and have utilized his bowling equipment a few times (though I like mine better) since then but haven't sold anything.

I bought him a Giant Revel2 mountain bike for his birthday in 2010 (because our bikes got stolen the year previous and his only form of recreation was mountain biking) and he only had ridden it a handful of times before we moved. He left this bike behind as well and I'm now considering selling it. I kind of have a moral dilemma now thinking about selling it as well as wondering legally if I should. The thing is registered to him I believe (though he may have never sent his paperwork to Giant) but since I paid for it, I shouldn't feel bad right?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if he is in no contact with you then just forget about him and do what you have to do..its not your responsibility to hoard his stuff..put the things into a storage unit and sell it on storage wars =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think the moral dilemma is the only thing stopping you. That's not right he took that much money from you and then walked out of your life. f**k that ish. Sell all his s**t.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think im in love with my banker lol. i went in there this morning to deposit a check and exchange some pesos and ended up getting helped by this gorgeous brunette. we started talking about how much we both love mexico for about 10 mins lol. i wanted to ask for her number or give her mine but didn't think it was very professional being that she was at work. she gave me her card.
need suugestions on the best way to get ahold of this girl and eventually ask her out...