What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
went to the dr , again...... now im sittin here with pink eye and tonsil infection again.......... fml

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goddamn gary! U are havin a horrible year...

Shoulda kept the mazda...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
work, then heading to montreal for the weekend!
have fun!! MTL is an awesome town!

went to the dr , again...... now im sittin here with pink eye and tonsil infection again.......... fml
dude weak!!

i went to sleep around 0330 or so. meh... played with the dog outside today since it's warm enough finally.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installing ubtunu on my laptop.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hung out with some friends for a while today. Nothing really going on tonight so I'm home now.

Went to one of my friends mom's house tho that was haunted. I believe in all that stuff so I was pretty weirded out

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Long ass day... Work, went to advanced auto and bought oil for my DD and Moogen race car, changed oil and rotated the tires for Moogen race car, gave it a quick wash, more work, washed the black race car, more work and dinner, test fitted the race seat from the Moogen in the black car to see if a slight modification would make the mount work and found out it's a no go, more work, laundry, got ready for race tomorrow, little ClubCivic fun and now bed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
half-ass cleaned my interior. still need to do the carpet

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol that's an understatement! i even took my vents apart since there was sticky s**t up in there for some reason..

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ewwwwwww :lol:

Hopefully picking up my valve cover todayyyy :D

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
ugghhh just have today with the fam then headed to the DOD tomorrow morning and get to sit around till monday to fly to missouri. yay me!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ugghhh just have today with the fam then headed to the DOD tomorrow morning and get to sit around till monday to fly to missouri. yay me!
Well doesn't that suck. I go to a nice hotel the night before, where they've got a floor JUST for us, with big screen tv's and video games in a lounge area. Then our a**es get woken up at 0430 to eat breakfast, and take a bus ride to MEPS (DOD processing station). Then I sit around there half the day, no phone, going through the final medical screening process, and finally getting on a plane to Great Lakes.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finished a group project so the rest of the group can review before we turn it in on Monday. Working on my final exam for my Systems Analysis and Design class for a bit. Heading out later for a friends last day as a bartender and moving to a real job at Delta come Monday.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up. Fed 4 kids breakfast. One of the kids that stayed over last night left his bicycle outside last night at our house and it got stolen...

Dropped two kids and a bike off at their houses. Went to the gym. Had Taco Bell with my daughter. Came home and put her down for a nap. Washed my dodge. Was gonna mow the grass, but its still super wet so hopefully not too hungover to do that tomorrow...

Prolly clean up the house a bit and wait to vacuum til the little one wakes up. Then wait for momma to get home so we can go to dinner, drop the little one off at the brother in laws house so we can go get wasted and come home and have sex on the couch...

Busy day...