Battery/alt issues.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Hey peeps anyone happen to have a b16a2 or better yet a b16b harness diagram. Can't remember where the alt wires run through. Ground, charge, light, and sense right?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a brownish thing, its screwed in on two sides with a metal bar in it. smell it, mine was burnt

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, its bigger, take a bigger pic and ill point it out. i forget the exact location of it in there. its biggest thing in there i believe. those are fuses

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
opposite side of relays, end where the wires goes in, has L shaped metal bar through it. its big

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am wrong, you dont have one. i thought eg and ek fuse boxes were the same. that looks much different

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you checked fuse 12, 15a, in car fuse box. is in circuit with alternator and eld, and im not sure totally what your issue is but just giving out some ideas that could cause the problem. electrical issues can be quite the b***h

JeffBel

Registered VIP
have you checked fuse 12, 15a, in car fuse box. is in circuit with alternator and eld, and im not sure totally what your issue is but just giving out some ideas that could cause the problem. electrical issues can be quite the b***h
Yeah that's the fuse that keeps popping when I tap the ground on the alt.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Well, I hate to do it but for the first time ever it's going to a shop. I don't have the time or the mental capacity to handle this right now.