What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saw some rat droppings inside the storage shed out back. One of the neighbors apparently had some living in their floors and I'm guessing I have them to thank for them moving over here.

Time to get out my ... obstacles that will not be photographed this time ;)

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Havent been on much this last week. Put in 78 hours from monday to sunday. Sold some stuff this week and will be driving about an hour NW into Arkansas here in a couple hours to unload this transmission.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the verdict?
I wasn't going to share but I found out for one that I have Irritable bowel syndrome. But they think I might be a diabetic, and this overall shitty feeling is my blood sugar. They took blood and I'm supposed to find out what's really wrong by the end of the day tomorrow. My mothers a diabetic, she got it around the same time I did. She had the same symptoms too.

I don't want diabetes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t. Ibs id bad enough. Ill keep u in my thoughts to not have diabetes!

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work... of course... but have been looking for used '09-'11 CR-V EX-L Nav for my girlfriend. Very hard to find a decent mileage EX-L with Nav for the price we are looking for (~$22k with less than 30k miles and clean). Digging deep and throwing offers at the stealerships, not much luck so far. Might check out one tomorrow.

On a much better note, I love my autox buddies. Friend came over in his brand new 2012 Corvette Grand Sport in beautiful yellow to drop off a brand new in the box Braille 9.5lb battery for me. He gave it to me for FREE =)

Just wish he gave me his car for free instead... LOL. Well I should have a chance to race it at some point down the road.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the same car as the accord. ;)

Good luck with your health..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
The first gen tsx kind of reminds me of an 8th gen civic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

caseymatrix

So a few days ago I want on ebay to buy a clutch. Well I wasn't trying to spend alot of money right then and there so I BOUGHT a f1 racing stage 1 clutch. Well the days go by and I get a package and for some reason I open up a exedy stage 1 clutch......um ebay win for for little money! :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
work. i have no life monday thru thursday... an hour and a half to get online after i get off work, and i have two hours before i go to work to cook my meals for the day... on weekends i'm putting in 7 hours a day for overtime. if only my wage were better.

emerican

Registered VIP
maybe im just that tired, but i dont see where you changed anything^
either way i know you where joking thats just one of my best friends who may have a serious health problem that if he has will change alot of things about his life. didnt see it as a joking matter.
not trying to be an a*****e and it didnt make me mad i just didnt find it funny at all.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I found out my y7 has a bad bearing and is starting to knock. It's my only car and way I make it to work, and I'm strapped for cash. Hopefully it will work out. I got home from work around 12:15 and got a cal from a friend that he had a blow out. So I packed up some tools and a steelie and was able to help him out. Now watching American dad and trying to unwind. Bleehh.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
maybe im just that tired, but i dont see where you changed anything^
either way i know you where joking thats just one of my best friends who may have a serious health problem that if he has will change alot of things about his life. didnt see it as a joking matter.
not trying to be an a*****e and it didnt make me mad i just didnt find it funny at all.
I changed my comment silly goose =)

emerican

Registered VIP
o ok usally when somebody says fixed they would have changed the post i made.
didnt mean to come off like an a*****e if i did

JeffBel

Registered VIP
o ok usally when somebody says fixed they would have changed the post i made.
didnt mean to come off like an a*****e if i did
Don't worry about it. When he told us what the case may be I felt like an a*****e.

Sorry dude. Still best of luck

emerican

Registered VIP
its all good man i know we all joke around and there's no way you could have known that's what he was going to say
i have been talking to him thru txts all day we've known each other since high school so i already knew what all was going on and what could happen then i hopped on and saw that, but after seeing when that post was made you had no idea what he was going threw i already knew thats why i came off like that.