My new 83 Rx7 gsl project

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant believe im saying this but that srt looks nice!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Lol yea I am going to check it out Monday

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

CJ89

Registered VIP
And when....... ( happened on my way home last night ) apparently they were tired of sliding on the ice lol

CJ89

Registered VIP
Lol Definitely not when I am trying to trade it tomorrow! Thankfully I got good friends that know people and are helping me switch out a used set with the quickness

emerican

Registered VIP
glad to hear you can get it changed out
it didnt mess anything else up when it happened did it
good luck with the trade i actually really like that srt

CJ89

Registered VIP
No it didn't hurt anything else. The tire still holds air it just blew a strip of rubber off and that little piece I was holding kept smacking the inner fender the rest of the way home. Really damn annoying lol thud thud thud thud thud thud.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Well the trade is not happening today. All the damn banks are closed and we can't find a damn notary..... Ugh

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks to hear. Banks were open here today :what:

emerican

Registered VIP
im pretty sure banks where closed here as well
and my sister is a notary so i never have that problem lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. I am looking to get a S&W M&P here soon. Just need to turn in the paperwork for my conceal carry then waiting on tax return to come back.

CJ89

Registered VIP
No updates on the car. Since this whole gun ban s**t went crazy iv dropped all tools and turned into a paranoid gun owner grabbing up everything I can lol and as for the S&W M&P I just got rid of mine. It was chambered in 9mm and its a great gun don't get me wrong but there are much better out there for the price. This cz has a shorter barrel and yet is more accurate in my hands than the M&P was. Plus this cz is DA/SA with a decocker and optional safety and I love that for a carry gun. + practicing with the DA trigger makes my SA shooting a hell of a lot better. If I had to do it all over again and was looking for a full size I would go with the Cz75b hands down.