The Relationship Thread

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We can no longer be friends. Ryan Reynolds is a stud and I want to have his babies.
Holy s***, that's Ryan Reynolds?! He looks weird.

And move over honey. He's my future husband and I have the uterus :moon:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I'm unatractive haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a sexy b***h

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. I'm unatractive haha.

Oh hush. Who's to say? It's all personal preference.

And confidence makes you 235x more attractive. Just sayin :what:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gary,

Haven't really been out of VIP for a while man but thank you for you scheduling an appointment. I know most don't know on here that I work in that field and practice psychology on the regular (MA psych). I know exactly what you're talking about inside your head, I had eerily gotten chills reading your post. Even though I work in the field, I still have to seek help myself...Life doesn't stop, even if we do. I told my friend this the other day; I'd much rather take a scratch today than have to deal with a cut tomorrow. Hope you can find peace again soon my brother.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s***, that's Ryan Reynolds?! He looks weird.

And move over honey. He's my future husband and I have the uterus :moon:
.......it's on like donkey kong.

Oh hush. Who's to say? It's all personal preference.

And confidence makes you 235x more attractive. Just sayin :what:
This. You need to be confident about yourself. I know I still have issues regarding the way I look but I'm working on it.

So there's this girl I know and she's having problems with her boyfriend. The single side of me is screaming to jump in and save the day but the moral side of me is wanting to help fix her situation. What sucks is she's gorgeous, nice, super fun, and very friendly and it sounds like her boyfriend is taking advantage of her and treating her like garbage while he lives however he wants.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.......it's on like donkey kong.

This. You need to be confident about yourself. I know I still have issues regarding the way I look but I'm working on it.

So there's this girl I know and she's having problems with her boyfriend. The single side of me is screaming to jump in and save the day but the moral side of me is wanting to help fix her situation. What sucks is she's gorgeous, nice, super fun, and very friendly and it sounds like her boyfriend is taking advantage of her and treating her like garbage while he lives however he wants.
Just be there for her. If she's smart she'll know what to do ;)

Osiris, you can start with getting that damn hair out of your eyes.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just be there for her. If she's smart she'll know what to do ;)

Osiris, you can start with getting that damn hair out of your eyes.
That's not a recent picture. I have had like five hair cuts since then cause my hair grows so damn fast. I just got it cut like a few weeks ago. I donbt have any really recent ones. That was from the summer.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not a recent picture. I have had like five hair cuts since then cause my hair grows so damn fast. I just got it cut like a few weeks ago. I donbt have any really recent ones. That was from the summer.

I know how that goes. I get my hair colored purple and my natural hair color is a mousy brown so it shows in my roots easily :???:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Gary ive been in that mental state before. Mime came from being deployed. In all honesty it took me a while to actually say it bit i admit i have ptsd. It affected me and my wifes relationship a great deal. All i cared about was being around those who i was over seas with or myself. I was alone i played the part on the outside but my close life was being highly affected. I know we are different in how we got the way we are but admitting the problem helped me. I am alot more likely to be angered now but because of me opening up to not only myself and my wife things have turned around. My oroblem was that i did like your wife looking for a new physical connection. Im not sure if this will actually help but it's just that my main way to make things work out for the better was by opening up to those close to you.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went through a phase where I thought long where was cool. That was in middle school and part of high school. I realized that it was annoying being in my eyes and it looked stupid.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's so weird seeing your guys's faces!

But some of you I already know what you look like.