Juice's Eee Gee Ate

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha word, If I was gonna go for the low look bags would be a must

what size tires? 205/15?
195's was thinking about going 205s but I really like my current tires BFG g-Force sport comp-2 and they only come in 195 for 15in rims.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My truck lays full frame. Every crossmember and the body of my truck. Front and rear bumpers also lay.

But yes. Everything has been customized to sit on the ground.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats pretty legit bro. How's the ride on bags?

Also emerican you've got BWR LCAs right? I was wondering how long you've had em and how well the bushings have held up. I eventually need them some new LCAs so I can mount a sway bar since the design of the hardrace ones I got were like blox status and I didn't want to have to use adjustable endlinks. So right now its between oem with hardrace bushings, BWR if they're good since they do seem to have a lifetime warranty, or Function7 bet they're pricey.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah sorry, i he said it didnt work but i think he tried to login with the same account so it may have redone it. gotta ask him for the username cuz im pretty sure that was the ip, had him go to http://www.whatismyip.com/

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
havent been in here for a hot min. Civic hasn't gotten much love cuz school rapes my wallet. Bu I have finally stopped my endless oil leak. Three oil pan gaskets later I finally just bought a new oil pan and no more leak haha.

Also changed my trunk, not sure if I posted this but got hit and run a while back so I just said f**k it and put the black trunk from my girls old EG on mine lol

Trunkception

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trunk inside trunk looks funny. Lol

That your neighbor on the bike?

Anddddd what are you going to school for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah lol.

Naw that's my homeboy, 2 of my friends and I always hang out when we do car s**t, he had just gone down the the hardware store to get me some bolts lol.

Going to school for mechanical engineering. Hate math though lol

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^Thats what stopped me, hated math all through high school. So I'm a business major instead and guess what? Gen-Eds still have calculus and crap...awesome.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha yeah my girls doin business and she has to do calc for business majors or whatever. I don't mind the math all that much but between commute, and work i just wish i had more study time lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Havent done any expensive stuff but been taking care of all the stuff i could do myself since schools out!

Painted my fender with a spray can i bought from automotivetouchup.com. It's been primered for hella long and with financial aid only paying for half my school IDK how long it'll take before I can paint so I got sick of it lol. It came out well

Before:

After

And finally put my spoiler on

Also went to my first autox this last weekend, was pretty fun.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going for mechanical too bro! Car looks good man. I know how it is with limited funds.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going for mechanical too bro! Car looks good man. I know how it is with limited funds.
Fellow ME major sweet. Seems like where most of the car lovers who wanna make more than mechanics go haha.

that paint match looks identical. do you still have the 300zx?
Thanks. It's not perfect but most people won't even notice. Just looks a bit more shiny than the rest if my 18 year old paint job lol. And no sadly my dad took it back a week ago when he returned stateside. But he promised me the car as a kid and says ill get it back in a year or 2 which is fine by me since I don't have money for 3 vehicles right now lol

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
^^ That turned out pretty dang good! I love those pictures where objects look small like your first photo in the post above. What setting is that?