What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha nah. I gotta hang out with you!

I could drink those all night lol. They go down so easy.

Sent from my Nexus 7
you will hangout with me lol I'll be up and take you out. I love my keystone

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wine is my favorite! yesterday was wine Wednesday at this restaurant, my new favorite day of the week
Duude wine is dangerous. It doesn't fill me up, tastes amazing, gives me the warm fuzzy happy drunk.

But everytime my glass is empty, I feel the need to re-fill it. Regardless of how many I've had...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you will hangout with me lol I'll be up and take you out. I love my keystone
Sweet. I can't even believe this semester is almost over already. Only like three weeks of classes left.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Duude wine is dangerous. It doesn't fill me up, tastes amazing, gives me the warm fuzzy happy drunk.

But everytime my glass is empty, I feel the need to re-fill it. Regardless of how many I've had...
yup I know exactly what you mean. I'm on a huge wine kick. dinner yesterday this girl and I went through three bottles and we drink one like every night. it's like juice. I'm still learning a lot about what's good or not though

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup I know exactly what you mean. I'm on a huge wine kick. dinner yesterday this girl and I went through three bottles and we drink one like every night. it's like juice. I'm still learning a lot about what's good or not though
I got Matt to be a wine-o and he's totally all about it. "I'm not much of a Cab fan... but I do love a good Malbec" :lol: so adorable.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can dig wine. I'm still young_ so I have sweeter tastes. I like wines with lower alcohol content. :/ the more dry the wine the less I like it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got Matt to be a wine-o and he's totally all about it. "I'm not much of a Cab fan... but I do love a good Malbec" :lol: so adorable.
hahah luckily all females I know love wine. I use to hate it though

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can dig wine. I'm still young_ so I have sweeter tastes. I like wines with lower alcohol content. :/ the more dry the wine the less I like it.
I use to not dig dry but I'm starting to prefer it. I think wines an acquired taste like black coffee

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I despise dry wines. I'm not a fan of light beers much either. I'm falling in love with Belgian beers and white beer.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know. I love it though.

I've never had wine before.

Sent from my Nexus 7
you are missing out! I've been on this whole try new stuff all the time deal. everyday I eat stuff I haven't before and get new drinks. I've tried 5 new drinks today and two new meals. I didn't realize how much I'm missing out

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are missing out! I've been on this whole try new stuff all the time deal. everyday I eat stuff I haven't before and get new drinks. I've tried 5 new drinks today and two new meals. I didn't realize how much I'm missing out
I've always wanted to try it, just never had the opportunity.

Sent from my Nexus 7