96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i f***ing love key west.

wife and i are seriously considering selling our house and moving to florida, probably the miami area. f*** utah.
Lived there 11 years, wouldn't mind it as a weekend house but not full time again

If that's the case, hit me up when you're ready. Real estate is all we've been doing for about 14yrs

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Lived there 11 years, wouldn't mind it as a weekend house but not full time again

If that's the case, hit me up when you're ready. Real estate is all we've been doing for about 14yrs
Do you just do key west or other parts of fl as well?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work and hopefully picking my mom up from the hospital. Been there since Sunday. Then hitting the gym and might cut grass. The weather has been great lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh you're finally gonna move to Colorado and embrace the legality of the marijuana ;)
Hahaha well yes, I will likely be moving to Colorado, but not for the pot.

Care to elaborate?
Going to start a business. I already have a clientele list :shock: s**t is gettin real, really fast. I have some investors lined up, and I'm going to meet with the Small Business Administration soon about a subsidy loan for payroll. This is getting real. Making me nervous.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP

Going to start a business. I already have a clientele list :shock: s*** is gettin real, really fast. I have some investors lined up, and I'm going to meet with the Small Business Administration soon about a subsidy loan for payroll. This is getting real. Making me nervous.
wow that's really exciting! i hope this pans out well for ya

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Going to start a business. I already have a clientele list :shock: s**t is gettin real, really fast. I have some investors lined up, and I'm going to meet with the Small Business Administration soon about a subsidy loan for payroll. This is getting real. Making me nervous.
What kind of business?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow that's really exciting! i hope this pans out well for ya
Thanks man! I appreciate it. It's one of those things I have to do, or I will forever have that "what if" in the back of my mind.

What kind of business?
It's going to be cloud-storage based, but I want to expand on that, and offer things like Software As A Service (so essentially, a company could "lease" software from us, which is hosted on a remote server. Lots of software companies are offering this kind of package now, and it's becoming really popular in fortune 500's. Think Citrix). I want to go even further, and offer IT services for contract as well. Basically, we'd be an all-inclusive, one-stop IT company that will handle everything.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man! I appreciate it. It's one of those things I have to do, or I will forever have that "what if" in the back of my mind.

It's going to be cloud-storage based, but I want to expand on that, and offer things like Software As A Service (so essentially, a company could "lease" software from us, which is hosted on a remote server. Lots of software companies are offering this kind of package now, and it's becoming really popular in fortune 500's. Think Citrix). I want to go even further, and offer IT services for contract as well. Basically, we'd be an all-inclusive, one-stop IT company that will handle everything.
Ok. Sorry i asked cuz i have no idea wtf you just said...

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP

If you end up needing an IT admin, hit me up!:cool: