15+ Year Member
Trolling people on FB about some stripped ITR

About time to go get lunch & warm the car up so I can change the oil
Then probably do the gear oil again so have to get some while I'm out
Then rock climbing tonight again

wow. so apparently....
The ITR is the foundation of Honda.
It is far superior to the S2000.
The CR is a decent car, but for someone to say it's better than an ITR is just stupid.
The ITR is so much better because they made a Type-R version, whereas the S2000 did not get one.
FWD is a much preferred vehicle platform for racing.

the stupidity continues, I just ran out of care after the ITR/S2000 comparison comments, that guy had me rollin'

Last edited:

pantyraid

=^.^=
Also. I am debating... wing or no wing? Ordered a front lip, going in for paint sometime in August. Deciding on if I should de-wing while I'm there too -- this way I can have the trunk holes filled and the hatch repainted rather than dumb looking plugs. Thoughts?

pic when wing was first on:

now: (yes I know ride-hide looks goofy, it's all correct now)
Yeah I think the spoiler looks good too, sometimes they look dumb but I think this particular one on this particular car looks nice

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been laying in bed with my fever going up and down.. still haven't gotten my voice back. Trying to get better to go back to work on monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lots of shiny

pantyraid

=^.^=
Been laying in bed with my fever going up and down.. still haven't gotten my voice back. Trying to get better to go back to work on monday.

Man I feel for you, you have the worst luck with your health :(

As always I hope you feel better :/

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I feel for you, you have the worst luck with your health :(

As always I hope you feel better :/
Tell me about it..

I do what I can to stay healthy. I'm extremely active, I eat well enough, I take a kickass multivitamin, I take a probiotic, and I get all of the nutrients I need every day. I had a physical about a week ago and all my blood work checked out perfectly. A little low on my vitamin D but he recommended some fish oil. That's it.

I'm sick of getting sick lol

Might as well upload a hospital selfie. Keep in mind I look like s**t because I was in the hospital.. [emoji38]

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Tell me about it..

I do what I can to stay healthy. I'm extremely active, I eat well enough, I take a kickass multivitamin, I take a probiotic, and I get all of the nutrients I need every day. I had a physical about a week ago and all my blood work checked out perfectly. A little low on my vitamin D but he recommended some fish oil. That's it.

Might as well upload a hospital selfie. Keep in mind I look like s**t because I was in the hospital.. [emoji38]
For all you know those "multi vitamins" are killing you.

I had a major breakthrough this week, I went 5 days without an energy drink. I stay asleep longer (I sleep like a damn log now) and I somehow have 15 extra dollars in my wallet. Other than that no other changes to report, although I did have a RockStar today :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe. They're highly rated, and the reason I started taking them was because I kept getting sick.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tell me about it..

Scrawniest motherfucker ive ever seen

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just finished sandblasting my TCT
Now off to Honda for a new drain plug, crush washer, and see if my differential mount nut came in yet

Then pool & movie later

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna try and button up this Mazda today and get it back on the ground.

Dinner tonight for one of the club members wives bday.

Grindin

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
For all you know those "multi vitamins" are killing you.

I had a major breakthrough this week, I went 5 days without an energy drink. I stay asleep longer (I sleep like a damn log now) and I somehow have 15 extra dollars in my wallet. Other than that no other changes to report, although I did have a RockStar today :(
That extra fifteen bucks is probably what you saved on all those energy drinks

My blueberry red bull habit has gotta cost me like ten bucks a day haha

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys ever f**k up and drink too many energy drinks on an empty stomach? That s**t is the worst.