»RARE« OEM EK/EJ 6G EDM Civic Headlight/Headlamp Washers Retrofit Kit »RARE«

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Now FS on eBay - for a full description and more pictures, visit the auctionhttp://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220791844408

Please BUMP if viewed. Thanks!

Link to eBay Auction: OEM 96 98 00 EDM EK EJ Civic Headlight Headlamp Washers

This auction is for a full OEM retrofit kit for the extremely rare EDM (European Domestic Market) 1996-1998 6th Generation EK/EJ-series Civic Headlight Washers.

This is an EXTREMELY RARE feature for the EK/EJ Civic. It was mounted on very few EK/EJ Civics in the entire world. It is designed to be installed on ANY EK/EJ 96-98 Sedan, Hatchback or Coupe, and should also fit the 99-00 models, though potential buyers SHOULD do their own research.

This auction includes THE COMPLETE KIT including the switch, relay, special headlight washer bottle, pump, tubing, valves & nozzles, nozzle clips and of course all wiring pigtails. Everything you need to get the system up and mounted properly is included.

For more information about installing this EK/EJ Civic Headlight Washers retrofit kit, consult my DIY write-up I wrote on my headlight washer installation on an EG 92-95 Civic. The process will be VERY similar.

Here is what the headlight washers looks like mounted on the front bumper of a 96-98 Civic:

deschlong

5+ Year Member
^ thanks ... you got your mirrors today I see!

Status
Not open for further replies.