02 Censor

ebes06

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicTemptress said:
Ok,, so if i buy the part can anyone here fix it for me?
all you have to do is screw the sensor in and then plug it to where the wires is coming from ur ecu. You can do it yourself very easily. I also have headers in my civic and am only running one o2 sensor instead of two.

CivicTemptress

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to pull it out of where???HUH??? Man I need a manuel cause I don't know how to do that.
Killa_Civic,,,you coming to the meet right on friday?? Can you look at it for me?

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CivicTemptress said:
I have to pull it out of where???HUH??? Man I need a manuel cause I don't know how to do that.
Killa_Civic,,,you coming to the meet right on friday?? Can you look at it for me?
The fuse is going to be located under the hood in the main fuse box... it'll be easy to find, and there will be a diagram on the fuse box cover showing you which fuse it is.... if I remember correctly, it's a 15amp fuse... but it's been a while since I peeked under the hood of my 6th gen. I know the one in my 4th gen is a 15amp fuse though.

IF I come out to the meet, I will look at it for you... but I'm sure any number of the guys that'll be there will know what I'm talking about and be able to look at it for you too.

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually....its not necessary to reset ur ECU when installin a aftermarket header...u dont have to bs with no fuses or anything....juss install da header and it will run fine...now if u disconnect the O2 sensor and thats when u have to bs with the ECU which will throw the code....like i said, juss install ur header and O2 sensor and then clear da code....ur ride should be running fine afterwards.... 8)

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OnePointTurboSi said:
Actually....its not necessary to reset ur ECU when installin a aftermarket header...u dont have to bs with no fuses or anything....juss install da header and it will run fine...now if u disconnect the O2 sensor and thats when u have to bs with the ECU which will throw the code....like i said, juss install ur header and O2 sensor and then clear da code....ur ride should be running fine afterwards.... 8)
:werd: ............

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont you pm juan(OnePointTurboSi). maybe he can do it for you.

JOJOBOUNCER

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, so I read through this thread, I have a 2000 Honda Civic LX 4dr, and my check engine light had came on about 2 weeks ago and my brother reset the battery (neg) and it turned off and didn't come back on until last night again. Figured I should take it in since I don't personally know any mechanics, and they ran the codes and told me my 02 sensor is bad and I should have it replaced because it can mess with my catalyct converter and it will, if not already, giving me bad gas mileage (which it is....).......they quoted me at $100 for parts, and $90 for labor.....does that sound about right? I just don't want to be jipped just because I'm a girl......oh and as a side note is there anyone in the TOrrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, CArson, etc are of the SOuth Bay in CA that would be willing to help a poor college student out with any future problems (i.e. checking out my car and/or advising me)